I just got this notice from Dell...

File Watch has located a newly published file that matches your current registration profile.

Fixes and Enhancements: This update for Roxio Easy CD Creator will update Roxio Easy CD Creator version 5.3.4.21 SP8 or later to version 5.3.4.21 SP28.
Quality software, right there. 28 service packs. :confused:

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: jumpr
File Watch has located a newly published file that matches your current registration profile.

Fixes and Enhancements: This update for Roxio Easy CD Creator will update Roxio Easy CD Creator version 5.3.4.21 SP8 or later to version 5.3.4.21 SP28.
Quality software, right there. 28 service packs. :confused:

actually, its probably quality support because they are constantly adding support for new burners.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
What do you expect, it's Roxio. Their software is about as worthless as realplayer.

Yeah, I don't use the software, but I have it set to email me if a new file is released for an Optiplex GX260.

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Kaervak
What do you expect, it's Roxio. Their software is about as worthless as realplayer.

no software has been created or ever will be created that can match realplayer worthlessness.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999

I'd have to disagree with that....at least in regards to CD Creator version 4.

Legendary

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Electric Amish

I'd have to disagree with that....at least in regards to CD Creator version 4.

Aren't they at Version 5?