I JUST GOT PWND!!

GamerExpress

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Not so much here as I am a new member, but in other forums I have been running my mouth about the next gen ATI cards to all the NVidia Fanboys. I now see the specs and some early benchmarks on the x1800, what a freakin letdown this crap is. I am now not going to go with an upgrade from my x800xl to a new ATI card, but more likely the 7800 series.

I am disapointed mostly because of the delay in the release, and all the hype leading up to it claiming that these next gen cards from ATI were going to be the shiznit, and they are sadly not!!!

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
you realize no banchmarks have been done yet.

in soviet russia, paper release buys you

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
Well, at least you have the ability to admit you are wrong. I mean, thats pretty rare these days.

rsd

Platinum Member
Dec 30, 2003
Who gets worked up over video cards? It's not like you have a vested interest in one company than the other.

GamerExpress

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Fenixgoon

A nice howdy asshat for you sir....and also a shens to you!!!

There have been benchmarks done, there is another thread on here actually to this fact. Take a look around dude before you try and dis me.

Jon855

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2005
Originally posted by: GamerExpress

There have been benchmarks done, there is another thread on here actually to this fact. Take a look around dude before you try and dis me.

So retarded, nothing counts until it gets released... Just hold on to your panties a bit longer.

Jun 14, 2003
Not so much here as I am a new member, but in other forums I have been running my mouth about the next gen ATI cards to all the NVidia Fanboys. I now see the specs and some early benchmarks on the x1800, what a freakin letdown this crap is. I am now not going to go with an upgrade from my x800xl to a new ATI card, but more likely the 7800 series.

I am disapointed mostly because of the delay in the release, and all the hype leading up to it claiming that these next gen cards from ATI were going to be the shiznit, and they are sadly not!!!

dont forget ATIs crappy TDMS

oh yes, their cross fire cards are limited to 16x12 @ 60Hz.....marvelous!

GamerExpress

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Jon855

So retarded, nothing counts until it gets released... Just hold on to your panties a bit longer.

The benchmarks once this card is released will not differ from that of the early benchmarks we are seeing now. Even if there is a diference shown later it won't be that much, it seems as though the x1800xl will be an equal to the 7800GTX. Why would I pay at least $100 more for the x1800xl at release time over the 7800GTX, it would be a waste.

Runes911

Golden Member
Dec 6, 2000
Hmm so what your telling me in ATI just had the same thing happen to them as Nvidia did...
[Mr. Burns] Exxxxxcelent [/Mr. Burns]

homestarmy

Diamond Member
Apr 16, 2004
artwilbur.com

[fresh prince]

I didn't mean to diss you, could I get you a tissue?

[/fresh prince]

CHfan4ever

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2004
I have a 6800gt and i see no reason to upgrade to a 7800 or this new ati card because of one single reason

THERE IS NO VIDEOGAME IN DEVELOPMENT WORTH SPENDING AN EXTRA 500$ IN ORDER TO PLAY IT AT HIS FULL CAPACITY!!!

PC gaming is on his way down.Ohhh sure yeah, There is Quake 4 and ETQW comming soon, but do you really think your videocard ( 7800 or x1800) will play it to the max??

NO for god sake! It wont!

My last upgrade ( amd 3200 and geforce 6800gt) was supposed to make me able to play Everquest 2 at full capacity...and guess what??? IT DIDNT!!!

Yeah, i am indeed a frustrated PC gamer who have decide to not spend one more dollar on pc hardware, and i really hope people will wake up one day.Oh wait yeah you can have a realy major upgrade in performance...if you buy TWO FVCKIN VIDEOCARDS!!! and put them in SLI or CROISSFIRE!!!Yeah the moron with full of cash....SPEND! SPEND!

Videocard compagny these days, rather than giving you an amazing videocard who worth the upgrade, force you purchase two if you want to have this performance satisfaction you were having a few years ago when videocard were release and only one videocard was enough to give you full satisfaction.

FVCK YOU PC GAMING.Seriously.

Im trying to sell my current machine to purchase a lap, and trust me, i wont hesitate if i can do that

jalaram

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Shouldn't this be in the Video forum where all the Nvidia and ATI fanbois can swarm around you?