I just got pulled over by a Police Officer......

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
I was driving my son`s car to the house and people were honking their horns and waving and making a commotion!
When I noticed red and blue lights on behind me!
I pulled over and rolled down the window and the cop walked up to the car and said to me -- Did you know you are creating a potential traffic hazard? I said what? He said that the bumper sticker on the back of the car is causing people to pull over to the curb because they are laughing at my bumper sticker! I asked the cop if I had broken the law? He said NO!! I said then I will be on my way! Totally cool Police Officer!!
Here is the bumper sticker....
83684642_23844025776820345_1192986127775039488_n.png.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Indus

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
I don't think I like the whole concept of bumper stickers. They seem unnecessarily provocative, especially given that motorists are usually aggressive and bad-tempered anyway. Driving a motorised vehicle appears to cause some kind of neurological malfunction that makes everyone anti-social, perhaps because all that sitting on one's bottom in physically-constricted circumstances for hours at a time has bad cardio-vascular effects that damage the brain, or because of the way it isolates you from the world around you, or becuase weilding a weapon and being encased in amour makes everyone more aggressive*.

I might not personally have a problem with this sticker (I've seen many that I find quite offensive, and I wonder why their owners don't think about how vulnerable their vehicles are when parked on the public street at all hours) but I'm not keen on anything that will get drivers more wound up than they already are. Leave the political disputes for on-line or on-foot.

* of course much of that applies to posting on forums, also, but at least not the 'weapon' part.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
That would get me in a fight where I live or most likely the cowards would vandalize the vehicle when I wasn't around.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
best bumper sticker I saw was "Honk if you like dying and being dead" I seriously loled on that one.