I just got CS as a present!! And do I suck.

Teego

Jun 30, 2000
Last night in the mail i Got CS.
I excitedly installed is and started the training program
with visions of joining the AT folk and rescuing and killing baddies and being a hero.......

Before I knew it, the nice program gave me 16K to spend on weapons and I was on TOP of the world. Next all I needed
to do was shoot some targets. I practiced shooting the
wall and the lights and some crates and decided that HEY,
I kick some serious butt. I am unstoppable.

So I entered to shoot them targets. 4 bloody, confusing seconds later I was laying in a pool of my own blood. (So that's what they meant by live ammunition :Q)

Well I began again this time, take no prisoners !!
(which quickly became take no targets as I was a bloody mess again and kissing the pavement. I was pining for the fjords.
I was triiping up the daisys, I was an ex-anti terrorist)

So I had to give it up and go beddy by. But tonight I'll tackle CS again. What I was hoping to get from of the CS players out there was some pointers and maybe a little Stragery.......

Tips like briefly pressing the duck button doesn't keep me ducked. (quack quack) I realize now that I have to hold it down.

My only chance of surviving I think is to use the name
BraveSirRobbin and "runaway" . I look forward to playing this game as a multiplayer and being cannon fodder........

p.s. Only 2 more posts until Golden status......

Teego

Jun 30, 2000
Skorb,

I only count 23 beer in that fridge. But it is authentic canadian judging by the "Our compliments" mayo in the fridge... :)

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000
yeah, the head shots are barely becoming more frequent with me...

hope to see you on Neo's Server, we need more regulars. and add your name with [AT],see my sig

loogie

Banned
Oct 18, 1999
haha. Funny post.

1)Learn the maps. Ghost mode is good for this.
2)Use the radar. Doing so will help you determing where your enemies are, should your teammate die.
3)Back up your teammate. 2 are better than 1.
4)Run with your knife after spawning...nothing is more annoying than running behind a guy with an awp.
5)Practice quickly switching to pistol/knife, for those times you run out of ammo. Its quicker than reloading and will finish off the dude most of the time.
6)You defuse the bomb by pressing 'E'. <---Its funny watching someone try to defuse when they don't know this. :)
7)Only chunk the grenade if you have cover or can retreat. Or just bounce it around a corner. I've killed many guys who run with grenades in their hands.
8)Just have fun. Some people take the game way too seriously and get caught up in their score. Do stupid sheet, like run around knifing or something. :D

ack. I need to see if this laptop can handle cs.

KameLeon

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2000
I see it like this.. I have been playing CS ever since it came out i.e. Beta 1, and I still suck at it :Q! My only suggestion is just don't forget to buy a HELMET+KEVLAR every round.

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000
and always have a grenade ready...i hate dying and seeing that there was a mob of guys there, and a grenade would have given me 3 kills.

Fingers

Platinum Member
Sep 4, 2000
hmmm, sounds like a good game, I guess i'm going to have to get it soon.

Static911

Diamond Member
Nov 24, 2000
i'm pretty good with a the magnum sniper...i seem to be preety &quot;decent&quot; to good at sniping ppl while i am on the run and WHILE they are on the run as well...

I can anticipate pretty well...other guns? hmm...awp i'm ok
Static911