I just got addicted to Naruto

callmesteve

Senior member
Jan 5, 2005
690
0
0
Haha good luck to you, you have a long way to go.

Also recommends

Full Metal Alchemist
Great Teacher Onizuka
Kenshin
 

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
28,510
0
0
check out the manga instead, its awsome and can be gotten from a site if you know how to use google
 

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
18,185
3
81
Originally posted by: meltdown75
what is it? enlighten us.

Anime... cartoon... a story about ninjas, to say the least :)

Originally posted by: torpid
Only 118 more episodes to go for you then.

i cramped the first 12 episodes in one sitting on my friend's computer already.... I am going to buy a P2P USB cable link to copy all the remaining episodes to my laptop.

Originally posted by: callmesteve
Haha good luck to you, you have a long way to go.

not really, coz they always repeat parts (at least 4 minutes) of the previous episode, so in fact each episode is less than 20 minutes (after removing title and ending song).

Also recommends

Full Metal Alchemist
Great Teacher Onizuka
Kenshin

watched part of GTO the anime and GTO the movie, and I loved it. Kenshin was okay, somehow it didn't catch my attention as much as Naruto did. I kinda like Evangelin. Looking forward to Full Metal Alchemist.
 

TipsyMcStagger

Senior member
Sep 19, 2003
661
0
0
I love naruto... it just sucks when you get current with it though

waiting 1 week for every episode takes the fun out of it :(
 

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
17,255
44
91
I have yet to see an anime that intrigues or interests me for more than 5 minutes.
 

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
18,185
3
81
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
after episode 70-80ish..you'll realize that it has become Naruto Ball Z!!!

yikes! you spoiler! :) :p
I think I know what you are talking about, coz from what's happening on chapter 12, they all (the 3 kids, except sakura) can fight fairly well already and I don't think the story can advance too far unless Naruto gain a special skill every 10 episode or so.
 

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
11,631
11
76
Originally posted by: TipsyMcStagger
I love naruto... it just sucks when you get current with it though

waiting 1 week for every episode takes the fun out of it :(

Sometimes more than one week.

I watched all 100 episodes (it was at 100 at the time) over a long weekend... whew was that a lot of naruto.
 

dakata24

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2000
6,366
0
76
Originally posted by: DanTMWTMP
after episode 70-80ish..you'll realize that it has become Naruto Ball Z!!!

when does he go SSJ4...

looks good from the recent episode i watched. might have to watch it from the beginning.
 

callmesteve

Senior member
Jan 5, 2005
690
0
0
Originally posted by: maddogchen
if you find a torrent of eps 1 please PM me, I'd like to start watching Naruto too.

Go here, and search for Naruto. Download 1-117 or something from ANBU / A-One and get the last two from Dattebayo. Have fun!
 

callmesteve

Senior member
Jan 5, 2005
690
0
0
Originally posted by: andylawcc

watched part of GTO the anime and GTO the movie, and I loved it. Kenshin was okay, somehow it didn't catch my attention as much as Naruto did. I kinda like Evangelin. Looking forward to Full Metal Alchemist.


Nice, but Kenshin OVA is what got me into the series. Evangelion is also a good one.

Cowboy Bebop
Full Metal Panic (both of them) VERY FUNNY
 

maddogchen

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2004
8,905
2
76
Originally posted by: callmesteve
Originally posted by: maddogchen
if you find a torrent of eps 1 please PM me, I'd like to start watching Naruto too.

Go here, and search for Naruto. Download 1-117 or something from ANBU / A-One and get the last two from Dattebayo. Have fun!

Thank you! I'm gonna start right after work :D
 

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
11,218
1
0
At the rate this series is going, it's never going to end! People reading the manga all say they're way ahead of the episodes being released and we're on episode 119. :Q
 

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
78,716
417
126
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: Ranger X
At the rate this series is going, it's never going to end! People reading the manga all say they're way ahead of the episodes being released and we're on episode 119. :Q

thats not true, the anime is currently around manga chap 205, there are 244 manga chapters so far and the next one wont start till the 31st of this month, it will catch it and soon if they dont do something, because its about 2 manga chapters per anime episode