i just crash my car :(................

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
[gosh] edited damn it, should have change tires... I skidded and ram right into another guys' bumper...
my front bumper is destoryed, his is ok... I still need to fix his though..

I wouldn't have a problem paying for his... I would GLADly pay his, that guy was so nice.... I can't explain it in words.... he was just nice.

but the problem is mine, I can't find parts for my car on line at all.... if I goto a local mechanic I sure will be ripped off.... oh man, what to do! :( and I got a midterm tomorrow... ahhh.... this month is NO Good!

if anyone can help, my car is a 1996 toyota celica, black. I need a front bumper, all 4 headlites, and other crap....

trulfe

May 17, 2000
check a salvage yard, although more then likely a car that has been totaled would have been hit in the front.

Buzzman151

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2001
Salvage yard is definatly the plan. But for now strap some quad DD maglights to you're hood and learn you're arm turnsignals ;)

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001

<< I do not think damning god is going to make things better anytime soon.. >>

Why not? Works for me :)

Andy, try a junkyard, as mentioned.

mastertech01

Moderator Emeritus Elite Member
Nov 13, 1999

<< 1996 toyota celica >>

No insurance on that late model of automobile? Unfortunately you drive one of the most expensive vehicles for spare parts used or new. Im sure a salvage yard can do a national search for used parts, but its not going to be cheap by any means. But there are cheap Korean made imitation replacement parts you can get.. they are all new, much less expensive than factory..often fit poorly though. And a paint job can be more expensive than the whole repair. Good luck.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
yeah, the old Celica is very overpriced... weak engine and all that, but God I love the looks.

anyway, I tried Car-parts.com and can't find anything...