I just bought a Thermaltake Silent Cat 120mm and Shin-Etsu for 10.23 shipped...

nonameo

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2006
http://www.svc.com/a2329.html

For some reason, it gave me .25 cent shipping! Here's the math that I think is going on:

shin etsu = shipping cost would be 3.75 with super saver

shin etsu + Fan = 4.00 ship

-3.75 for free shipping on the shin-etsu

= 6.99 for the fan + 2.99 for the shin-etsu + 0.25 for shipping :)

:Q

edit: You only need to get the Silent Cat, but the Shin Etsu is a great deal anyways, might as well get it for 3 bucks!

Delbert

Golden Member
Dec 4, 2000
I wanted two and had to order them seperatly to get the $.25 shipping.
Thanks OP.

winr

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2001
I received .25 cent shipping only if I ordered one also....

Thanks OP :D

:)

deadken

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2004
Thanks OP! Another $10.51 down the drain. I really don't need another 120mm fan, but it seems to be a fetish I have for all things cooling. I got one of those fans, but only one (I wanted to get two). From what I read the 'big' side is the intake. If that is the case, then I can't use any filters on it. I guess that I could use it as an exhaust fan and not have that problem, but I don't need 2 of them if they are for exhaust.

So, if anyone owns one, please tell me if I have it right that one of THESE style filters will not work on the intake side of one of these fans. Yes, I realize that I could still use one of THESE styled filters if I mount it on the exhaust side of the fan, but that would be inside the case and I really don't want to do that to clean filters. I don't clean them as much as I should already.

EDIT: My order was $0.28 more then yours since I bought 4 black fan screws for $0.07 each (didn't mess up the free shipping).

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
Originally posted by: deadken
Thanks OP! Another $10.51 down the drain. I really don't need another 120mm fan, but it seems to be a fetish I have for all things cooling. I got one of those fans, but only one (I wanted to get two). From what I read the 'big' side is the intake. If that is the case, then I can't use any filters on it. I guess that I could use it as an exhaust fan and not have that problem, but I don't need 2 of them if they are for exhaust.

So, if anyone owns one, please tell me if I have it right that one of THESE style filters will not work on the intake side of one of these fans. Yes, I realize that I could still use one of THESE styled filters if I mount it on the exhaust side of the fan, but that would be inside the case and I really don't want to do that to clean filters. I don't clean them as much as I should already.

EDIT: My order was $0.28 more then yours since I bought 4 black fan screws for $0.07 each (didn't mess up the free shipping).

FANFETISH.COM