I have(won) two iTunes codes. What should I DL?

PTCvette

Banned
Sep 26, 2002
I took mine and got the longest stuff I could find.... So far I got a nice live version of SRV's Texas Flood that was about 14 mins long and last night I got a live version of Whipping Post by the Allman Brothers, both very good finds :)

Jeff

rpc64

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Jhill
Hangin tough by nkotb

and

blaim it on the rain by milli vanilli

Wow. It is so weird that you mentioned both of those songs together. Those were like my 2 most favorite songs when I was a kid. Boy do I feel lame now. But they're still not as lame as that damn milkshake song. God I hate that song.

SirStev0

Lifer
Nov 13, 2003
dirt off your shoulder= ja rule

its the song they played at the victoria secrets show when adriana lima winked .......... a freakin mazing ...... i still have an erection

GoodRevrnd

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: PTCvette
I took mine and got the longest stuff I could find.... So far I got a nice live version of SRV's Texas Flood that was about 14 mins long and last night I got a live version of Whipping Post by the Allman Brothers, both very good finds :)

Jeff
:beer:

dawks

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
horrible music in this thread..

hey download a song about blow jobs by a fat ass, ugly slut, who made it with her boyfriend rapper as an attack on some other rappers slut girlfriend!!! plus ja rule = knob and wanna-be.

Locke

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2001
Mmm. interesting stuff. I still haven't decided. I listen to mainly folkey stuff, but my tastes spread across the board.