I HAVE to wake up at 6am

DAGTA

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
If someone named Jenny answers that phone number, I'm going to tell her she has the wrong number!

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
boohoo.. I'm going to sleep at around 3am tonight and waking up at 5am to run 5 miles.

Why wake up so early? I'll be honest, I enjoy feeling like Rocky.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: DAGTA
If someone named Jenny answers that phone number, I'm going to tell her she has the wrong number!

Is this Jerry hot?

pics....testx message ASCII? :D

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: chrisms
boohoo.. I'm going to sleep at around 3am tonight and waking up at 5am to run 5 miles.

I just ran about 3 miles with my dog...that is why I am hyper:p

okay..i ran @ around 11-145pm but still not too long ago

Nomada

Banned
Apr 27, 2005

Never once in my life have I been able to wake up on two hours of sleep or less. I'd have to stay up.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Originally posted by: Goosemaster

I haven't done any physical activity besides drinking massive amounts of alcohol for the past two weeks. It's making me go a little nuts, I think I slept like 4 hours last night because I didn't need rest.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Originally posted by: Nomada

Never once in my life have I been able to wake up on two hours of sleep or less. I'd have to stay up.

Well another reason I prefer running in the morning is because I'm so dazed, I'll just start going off somewhere and before I know it an hour has passed. Then I got this great runner's high with a nice relaxed tired feeling... it's like I'm a drug addict.

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

I haven't done any physical activity besides drinking massive amounts of alcohol for the past two weeks. It's making me go a little nuts, I think I slept like 4 hours last night because I didn't need rest.

lol..I was at subway yesterday and the chick makign sandwichiches was falling asleep and I asked her what up...

she had been partying:p

Damn tasy sandwhcih though

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Nomada

Well another reason I prefer running in the morning is because I'm so dazed, I'll just start going off somewhere and before I know it an hour has passed. Then I got this great runner's high with a nice relaxed tired feeling... it's like I'm a drug addict.

We all our...lets just hope the goverment doesn't mandate cement shoes

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003

lol..I was at subway yesterday and the chick makign sandwichiches was falling asleep and I asked her what up...

At least a gay Subway employee didn't hit on your while he made your sandwich today. I feel dirty

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

At least a gay Subway employee didn't hit on your while he made your sandwich today. I feel dirty

YOu do realize that that exact same thign happened to me before...look up my old posts....

It was "awkward" to say the least...:p