I HAVE THE POWER (kinda freaky)

DesignDawg

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey all,

I just exerted the power of my will over a coke machine. Pretty cool. I put my money in, hit the Dasani button, and immediately when I heard the mechanism of the machine working, I thought to myself, "DAMMIT! I should have gotten a berry lemonade instead." --And so it happened. Out came my berry lemonade. Sure, go ahead. Think it was a stocking mistake. I say it's psychic powers.

Ricky
DesignDawg

Argo

Lifer
Apr 8, 2000
Keep practicing, and one day you'll be able to get the lemonade without putting any money in.

Elledan

Banned
Jul 24, 2000
If you can repeat it 10+ times without failing more than two times, then I'll believe that you've some kind of power over coke machines ;)

That said, I can get two or three different things out of such a machine for the price of one. We (me and my friends) use to do it during breaks when we're nearly out of money :D:p

freebee

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2000
Whenever I order something OEM, I keep thinking retail box, retail box (while clicking together my ruby slippers) And by golly, it comes as the retail box....

BTW, "I have the power" is a trademark statement made by He-Man.

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
There was a coke machine at an old employer of mine that when you hit a certian button, every other vend it would spit out three.

A friend of mine would take some tape and paper and write "broken" over the button that spit them out. and this worked for about 6 months before the company got worried and called in a repair guy to fix it. What is strange is that the vender continued to fill the machine, even though it was empty consistently and the paper said "Broken"