I Have Been Sober For 4 Weeks

integlspwr

Banned
Nov 28, 1999
Well, I haven't taken "E" for about 4 weeks, and maybe stay clean for some time. Just thought i might share. It wasn't hard not taking it. I just had to get my self busy with school, and computer stuff.

Just thought i wanted to share. :D

Cya.

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Doesn't it feel better not to have drugs lingering over your head? I've never done drugs, nor do I have ANY intentions of doing it, but I can imagine.

Stay clean man, you'll thank yourself in the long run. :)

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
Russ:

I am old too but I think "E" is Ecstasy. It is a drug taken by teens. Often taken at these things call "RAVES" where they play this crappy music. I learned about this stuff recently right here at "OFF TOPIC". Glad I am "old".

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
oooh oooh oooh

*Isla doing her best impersonation of Horseshack*

This was the stuff that the government was testing on psychotherapy patients back in the good old '80s. They were manufacturing it and distributing it to LMHC and other qualified professionals in the DC area. Of course, a lot of these professionals volunteered to be quinea pigs themselves. Friends and family got in on the testing as well. I.....was.....there... :D It was '84, and I was 16.

It was legal then, but once a couple of people died from it, they put it on the schedule for illegal drugs. Some of the original chemists kept making it for a while (down here at New College, go freaks!) but now who knows what is being made and sold on the streets.

My advice? Don't do drugs. They aren't really necessary. Get high on the beauty of nature. You will be ever so much healthier and happier!

My best to you~

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Okay, I have heard of it, I should have been able to put 2 and 2 together.

integlspwr,

Good for you! That is one less thing to get in the way of your goals and aspirations.

Russ, NCNE

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Good job man. That stuff can seriously mess with your head. Never mind that the long term effects of it are not known. Congrats on reducing the chances of ending up as a vegetable.