I have a really weird steam issue

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Whenever I download a game, even though my game drive on steam is set to D:\, for some reason my C:\ drive starts filling up. Why is this ? Did they change something or is it just me? No big deal if I can't get it fixed.

I just like making a image of just my OS and Application drive and leave my games on my other ssd drive so they don't get imaged too. No need.

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
Whenever I download a game, even though my game drive on steam is set to D:\, for some reason my C:\ drive starts filling up. Why is this ? Did they change something or is it just me? No big deal if I can't get it fixed.

I just like making a image of just my OS and Application drive and leave my games on my other ssd drive so they don't get imaged too. No need.
Is your steam library install point actually set to d? You should be able to check in the settings. Alternatively you can check the game source files (settings on the game itself) and see if it's set correctly.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Is your steam library install point actually set to d? You should be able to check in the settings. Alternatively you can check the game source files (settings on the game itself) and see if it's set correctly.

Yes.

It use to do fine.