I have a date tonite, wish me luck! *UPDATE*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Dingleberries
Originally posted by: Beau
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Originally posted by: Beau
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Don't go on the date with a loaded gun.

But then WHAT IF "IT" happens? Not that the gun wouldn't already be reloaded by that point..but you have that much less "get up and go!" Know what I mean? :D

Hey-- first impressions are everything, you think he'd realy want to show her he's a minute man on the first date?

*scratches chin....nods knowingly*

You have a point, my friend. Definitely. I agree with you.

kh3443, stroke away!!!

:D

Stroke away?!?! Who cares what she thinks? Bust your load all over her and leave.

*tsk* Have you no manners at all? You at least want to have the possibility of a second date...especially if it was GOOD. Ask politely if you can bust all over and leave. There. Much better.

Afro000Dude

Feb 6, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
You date could be a tour of Anandtech. :D

Yeah, show her this thread and see if she's even around long enough for you to ask to bust all over her and leave.

Something tells me this thread will be locked soon...

Dingleberries

Banned
Jan 12, 2002
I recommend you wear really tight jeans on the date. Preferably a pair that accentuates your bulge.
Girls can not resist the bulge. After you whoo her with your bulge, bust all over her face.

Oh yeah, Good luck dude........May the schwartz be with you.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Dates are good.

I need a date.

As long as she isn't 300 pounds and a Cyclops, that's good enough at this point.

I need a date.

return of the fat ass ugly monster :Q

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
i've been with my gf for almost 4 years now

This month makes exactly 3.5 years for us. The first year was rough...she was very mentally young...but damn good looking.

After that, she slowly began growing up...but very unstable at work...still is....plus the tonnage sticks to her like cotton candy on Velcro.

She's 25, BTW.

i'm 25, BTW.

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000

This month makes exactly 3.5 years for us. The first year was rough...she was very mentally young...but damn good looking.

After that, she slowly began growing up...but very unstable at work...still is....plus the tonnage sticks to her like cotton candy on Velcro.

She's 25, BTW.

man, reading your reply is kinda eerie. we've been together about 3.7 years now. the first year was rough, she was very mentally young also. i was gonna dump her, and started my speech, but she convinced me to give her chance to grow up. she was too damn good looking, and that was the deciding factor when i didn't dump her.

she's still undecided about what she wants to do with her life, although she does have a full-time job. only difference between you and i is that she hasn't gotten fat or anything. she gained like 10 pounds since we met, and she has been going to the gym like crazy to lose it. since she's 5'8", she still looks about same as the day i met her.

she will be turning 25 in about 5 months.

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
Originally posted by: kh3443
thanks guys, I really had fun tonight.

you still haven't answered my question. so what ever happened with your female roommate?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: caramel

She's 25, BTW.

i'm 25, BTW.

Perhaps so, but the "cutie bootie" probably isn't quite as cute on his g/f...

ugh

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2000
Wow... Reading this thread is REALLY strange. I'm 25 and I've been married for 1+ year. Awesome :)

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: huey1124

She's 25, BTW.

man, reading your reply is kinda eerie. we've been together about 3.7 years now. the first year was rough, she was very mentally young also. i was gonna dump her, and started my speech, but she convinced me to give her chance to grow up. she was too damn good looking, and that was the deciding factor when i didn't dump her.

she's still undecided about what she wants to do with her life, although she does have a full-time job. only difference between you and i is that she hasn't gotten fat or anything. she gained like 10 pounds since we met, and she has been going to the gym like crazy to lose it. since she's 5'8", she still looks about same as the day i met her.

she will be turning 25 in about 5 months.

Man, that IS scary!!! :Q At least I'm not alone in my situation!!!

Shelly21

Diamond Member
May 28, 2002
Darn, so many people to flame... but don't feel like it....

Are you Asian too kh?

AznMaverick

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2001
man, you lucky bum! i need a girl to kick it with this summer...or else it'll be the same 'ol crap with the boyz...boooooooring. gl with you date and the girl man.