I have a date tonite, wish me luck! *UPDATE*

kh3443

May 31, 2002
I met this girl last week at a bar through a friend. She seems nice and cute too, sorry no picture cuz I just met her. Wish me luck!

Okay, she just left my apartment.....time for some update.

I took her to eat Sushi at a decent Japanese restaurant. Had good conversation, she laughed at almost everything I said; kinda cute. It was around 8ish and went back to my apartment and watched TV all night (holding her). Watched probably like 3 reality shows and just chilled all night in my living room and chated. I'm planning to see her tomorrow when shes at work during lunch. Sorry no pics, but shes petite, well dressed, asian. I'm really digging her right now. FYI, no I didn't bang, screw, hit, or humped this girl. I actually wanna take it slow and get to know her.

Sorry for the lock, but too many immature kids on here ruined a good thread.

Watchful Mod

Chadder007

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
pics? :D

I still need to meet a girl myself. They all seem taken around here. At least the ones I want to talk to are...

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Dates are good.

I need a date.

As long as she isn't 300 pounds and a Cyclops, that's good enough at this point.

I need a date.

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Dates are good.

I need a date.

As long as she isn't 300 pounds and a Cyclops, that's good enough at this point.

I need a date.

hey if she got money, I would.
:D

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
Originally posted by: kh3443
I met this girl last week at a bar through a friend. She seems nice and cute too, sorry no picture cuz I just met her. Wish me luck!

hey, aren't you the guy who has a female roommate? Asian girl who drives a bimmer or something? i thought you were gonna hook up with her, what happened?

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
Dates are good.

I need a date.

I need a date.

what happened to your gf?? one who is good to your kid.

Dingleberries

Banned
Jan 12, 2002
Take pointers from the Lady's Man. Offer to buy her a fish sandwich, and only drink Carvoisseur.....cuz dat would be da only thang.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: huey1124
Dates are good.

I need a date.

I need a date.

Damn. Busted. She's still around. But the thrill is loooong gone. Unlike her additional 60 pounds which are still very much still around...all around her....*waits for flames*

I hide from her most of the time. We've both been busy lately. She started a new job recently...still doing lots of OT/training/going out after work and that's fine by me...she can't bug me that way.

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Angrymarshmello
Choke the chicken before you leave the house!

yeah, seriously listen to this advice. one time i had a date with such a hot girl, i couldn't control myself. she was giving me hugs and holding onto my arm all night, and i had a raging hard-on. good thing i had a jacket on, and hid it well. this was years ago, when my hormones were out of control.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: RossMAN
Don't go on the date with a loaded gun.

But then WHAT IF "IT" happens? Not that the gun wouldn't already be reloaded by that point..but you have that much less "get up and go!" Know what I mean? :D

huey1124

Golden Member
Sep 19, 2000
Originally posted by: huey1124
Dates are good.

I need a date.

I need a date.

Damn. Busted. She's still around. But the thrill is loooong gone. Unlike her additional 60 pounds which are still very much still around...all around her....*waits for flames*

I hide from her most of the time. We've both been busy lately. She started a new job recently...still doing lots of OT/training/going out after work and that's fine by me...she can't bug me that way.

haha... it's almost like you're already married to her. i know what you mean though... i've been with my gf for almost 4 years now, and i forgot what it's like to go on a date! you know the butterflies, thrill of the chase, etc. yeah i know, some of you're gonna tell me that i can still take my gf out on a "date", blah blah blah. but it's not the same. well, i am doing what i'm supposed to do as a bf, taking her to vegas this weekend to spoil her. thinking about going thru a broker last minute, doing a package at Bellagio suite along with front row seating for O. but he wants over $1000 for it. :Q

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com

But then WHAT IF "IT" happens? Not that the gun wouldn't already be reloaded by that point..but you have that much less "get up and go!" Know what I mean? :D

Hey-- first impressions are everything, you think he'd realy want to show her he's a minute man on the first date?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
i've been with my gf for almost 4 years now

This month makes exactly 3.5 years for us. The first year was rough...she was very mentally young...but damn good looking.

After that, she slowly began growing up...but very unstable at work...still is....plus the tonnage sticks to her like cotton candy on Velcro.

She's 25, BTW.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: Beau

Hey-- first impressions are everything, you think he'd realy want to show her he's a minute man on the first date?

*scratches chin....nods knowingly*

You have a point, my friend. Definitely. I agree with you.

kh3443, stroke away!!!

Beau

Lifer
Jun 25, 2001
www.beauscott.com

kh3443, stroke away!!!

Dingleberries

Banned
Jan 12, 2002

kh3443, stroke away!!!

Stroke away?!?! Who cares what she thinks? Bust your load all over her and leave.