I have a $60 BBuy gift card - what to buy?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Since I can't cash it in (we talked about that already
rolleye.gif
) I guess I'll spend it. I could be practical and buy a B&W and Color cartridges for my printer and just put them away for when I need them.....ah, the hell w/that! :D

I'm thinking about either the Simpsons' First or Second season collectors' set.

What say you, AT?

radioouman

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2002
Memory card for digi-cam if you have one??

Put it toward a new TV or stereo/speakers.

New computer speakers/mouse/keyboard.

Vice City!!!!

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: radioouman
Memory card for digi-cam if you have one??

Put it toward a new TV or stereo/speakers. The TV I want costs $2K...<--not anytime soon :(

New computer speakers/mouse/keyboard. Mouse is a possibility...might get an optical....nice idea!!

Vice City!!!!Maybe...just maybe....

iamwiz82

Lifer
Jan 10, 2001
battlefield 1942 rocks. Just bought it yesterday and i am in love all over again.

L

Lola

if you are gonna get the simpsons, i suggest you get teh second season, the first one is when they had the old voices from the Tracy Ulman (sp?) show. I mean it was good and all , but i would get the 2nd season one!

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
if you don't have an optical mouse or Vice City, screw the simpsons and get those man

Raincity

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2000
Buy some DVD's They are having a 20% off sale of Columbia Tristar releases at Bestbuy.com Get BB to pricematch there own website. A neat trick to get rid of those anoying blueshirts when brousing the DVD section. Find all the copies of Airport in widescreen in the cheap DVD section and hide them. When they come to bother you, " can i help you find something sir" why yes do you have airport in widescreen ? the computer shows them instock, great will you go get one for me "A minute later " sir I can not find what your looking for but they are here somewhere. Just keep looking and let me know when you find one.

Rain

lilFajita

Golden Member
Aug 2, 2002
yea, I have 75 bucks on one, and I have no idea what to do with it. guess i'll pick up some xbox stuff.

tarheelmm

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2002
I always use my gift cards on stuff I wouldnt normally buy. Extra cables and crap.
That way I havent spent anything and get stuff I will eventually need.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: tarheelmm
I always use my gift cards on stuff I wouldnt normally buy. Extra cables and crap.
That way I havent spent anything and get stuff I will eventually need.

That's actually pretty smart. But I have tons of extra cables as it is....probably buy an optical mouse. My mouse at home is starting to go again and I'm tired of cleaning the rollers on it. :p

kei

May 1, 2001
I would buy items that are free after rebate. You get free stuff and cash back! It'll take maybe 3 months for the checks to come in though.

Grey

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 1999
I just bought a couple of DVD's with mine. SW:ATOC, Spiderman and simpsons season 2 I think.