"I have 35 years of experience"....

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Story here.

Some highlights:

On the day U.S. cruise missiles hit Serbia, the schedules show the former first lady was touring Egyptian ruins.

On the day when her husband announced attacks against al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan, the schedules show she stayed in Martha's Vineyard on vacation.

I smell some ammo here for Obama (not that he needs it with the nomination all bot locked up).

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Obama is better off doing what he has been lately--ignore Clinton specifically, but go ahead and throw her name in there when criticizing McCain and Bush.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
more importantly, where was obama when these things happened? I bet that jerk was probably playing golf somewhere

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: daveymark
more importantly, where was obama when these things happened? I bet that jerk was probably playing golf somewhere

:confused:

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: daveymark

Was he even in politics then? ;)

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
Originally posted by: Farang
Obama is better off doing what he has been lately--ignore Clinton specifically, but go ahead and throw her name in there when criticizing McCain and Bush.

it's been working well so far.

I don't really see what the point of this thread it, though. Obama's got the nomination locked.

Sinsear

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2007
Originally posted by: loki8481

I don't really see what the point of this thread it, though. Obama's got the nomination locked.

Meh; heard it on the radio on the drive home tonight. Too many Obama bash threads around lately. Decided to look it up and post it.

Farang

Lifer
Jul 7, 2003
Originally posted by: loki8481

Kind of a useless thing to bring up in reply to my comment.. like that poll has nothing to do with the biggest "scandal" of Obama's campaign being raised recently along with him being the main target of both of the other two major contenders.