I HATE UPS! :[

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Damn them damn them damn them! :[

Aug 30, 2002 9:13 A.M. STOCKTON-LODI, CA, US RECEIVER NOT IN ON 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT
7:55 A.M. STOCKTON-STOCKTON, CA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY

Damn BS. No UPS truck even came yet.. Rescheduled for Tuesday.. :(

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Stupid crap! I can't even go pick it up today cause of their idiotic fvcking rules..

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
yeah... I had two ship to LCD's to Vegas for an imortant demo and UPS guaranteed delivery then sent them to the wrong zip code :(.... I was almost toast but a driver went above and beyond the call... he took them in his own car on his way home from work :)... Beauracracies(sp?) suck ass... people can be really cool though....

linster

Aug 20, 2000
Yes, I know Fedex lets you pick up the package. But sometimes you can't pick the carrier for you package.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
If there was a way I could pick it up, I wouldn't be nearly as mad..

But I'm powerless in that I can do nothing but wait for them to do the same fvcking thing on Tuesday.

Someone remind me that next time I only buy things from places that ship FedEx.. :disgust:

Swanny

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
UPS is way better than FedEx in my area. FedEx is hella slow. BTW, I live in northwest Iowa.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
FedEx is 95% of the time faster and more respectable for your stuff around here than UPS is.

I've seen UPS people just toss my packages at the door so they don't have to walk their lazy ass to the door and knock..

wolfsblood

Apr 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Imported
Damn them damn them damn them! :[

Aug 30, 2002 9:13 A.M. STOCKTON-LODI, CA, US RECEIVER NOT IN ON 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT
7:55 A.M. STOCKTON-STOCKTON, CA, US OUT FOR DELIVERY

Damn BS. No UPS truck even came yet.. Rescheduled for Tuesday.. :(

the exact same thing happened to me, their truck drivers are just lazy asses and sometimes don't even bother delivering the package.

Vinny N

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2000
They can be pretty slow, but so far the drivers around here are nice, always walking up to deliver the package.

NogginBoink

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Call and complain.

If the managers don't know about a problem, they don't have a chance to fix it. If no one complains, this delivery driver keeps getting away with not doing his job.

No one is guaranteeing you it'll get fixed, but management needs to know about a problem in order to get the problem fixed.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Get an account there, and then bitch at your AE. Everybody knows how to bitch about it but not how to do anything to constructively solve the problem.

BTW, I've picked up stuff at my local center BEFORE it even went out on the truck for delivery. I just showed up before the fleet leaves.

-PAB