I hate stuck up employees.

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
So I'm a manager at Red Lobster and one of my employees thinks he's some sort of hot shot since he just graduated from Duke and is going on to med school. He's just working here to help pay for some med school expenses. So you would think his means he's well educated and knows proper manners?? Well, no. I saw him today throwing a freaking brick at a truck. Needlessly to say, I fired him on the spot. He kept on going on about how the customer didn't leave a tip, but I had little sympathy. Tip or no tip, you just don't throw bricks at people. Also, you're gonna be a freaking rich doctor some day and you're worried about a $5 tip? Give me a break, geez.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: chuckywang
So I'm a manager at Red Lobster and one of my employees thinks he's some sort of hot shot since he just graduated from Duke and is going on to med school. He's just working here to help pay for some med school expenses. So you would think his means he's well educated and knows proper manners?? Well, no. I saw him today throwing a freaking brick at a truck. Needlessly to say, I fired him on the spot. He kept on going on about how the customer didn't leave a tip, but I had little sympathy. Tip or no tip, you just don't throw bricks at people. Also, you're gonna be a freaking rich doctor some day and you're worried about a $5 tip? Give me a break, geez.

Just imagine what the brick was thinking. "Oh, no! Not again."