I hate my ghetto neighborhood...

Koenigsegg

Banned
Jun 29, 2005
Maybe it's not exactly ghetto, about 90% of the people here are nice, quiet people with families and what not..but then you have your open exhaust motorcycles driving by, and cars and houses (actually just one) blasting rap music at insane hours of the night. How is it that people just have no respect for others at all? I just don't understand it. Do they purposely want to annoy people..do it for attention or what..or just live by a "I don't give a fvck attittude"?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Koenigsegg
Maybe it's not exactly ghetto, about 90% of the people here are nice, quiet people with families and what not..but then you have your open exhaust motorcycles driving by, and cars and houses (actually just one) blasting rap music at insane hours of the night. How is it that people just have no respect for others at all? I just don't understand it. Do they purposely want to annoy people..do it for attention or what..or just live by a "I don't give a fvck attittude"?

Yes

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

That's because nobody stands up to them. So get a shotgun and stand up for yourself.

May 13, 2005
i live in the ghetto.. 3am.. you hear bottles breaking, basketball bouncing, kids screaming.. motorcycles setting off all the car alarms etc etc etc

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Looney

That's because nobody stands up to them. So get a shotgun and stand up for yourself.

Baseball bats are quiter

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
a lot of people have no respect for others at all. At the movies today some couple wouldn't stop making comments at every little thing that happened. And at one point, she even screamed "You Go Girl!" as if she was the only person in the room (theatre). (Yeah, she was black - they use that phrase a lot).

You just wonder if they have ever been in public.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: rh71
a lot of people have no respect for others at all. At the movies today some couple wouldn't stop making comments at every little thing that happened. And at one point, she even screamed "You Go Girl!" as if she was the only person in the room (theatre). (Yeah, she was black - they use that phrase a lot).

When people make that much noise I usually try to say something to my friend in a way that they can hear me commenting on a certain sound, phrase, etc. they may have made.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: rh71

The proper response is You STFU, girl