I hate babysitting the dr*nk girlfriend

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Insomnium
wtf? Pilsner Urquell is the original pilsner, and is really anything but cheap: I usually see it sold for $7 or $8 per six pack. You can get much cheaper beer to get rocked off of if you're low on money.

it was cheap when i lived in the uk.. never drank it here.

MommysLittleMonster

Nov 2, 2004
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
wtf? Pilsner Urquell is the original pilsner, and is really anything but cheap: I usually see it sold for $7 or $8 per six pack. You can get much cheaper beer to get rocked off of if you're low on money.

Well they had $2 Miller Lites, but considering we're all broke college students, except for my gf, the $1 Pilsners sounded very good. And it was "Pilsner night" at the bar with the women promoting it. Hahahaha, one woman came up to our table and started passing out all this free sh*t (hats, shirts) and she handed me a shirt....I wiped down the table with it.

5ayle

Sep 28, 2003
Originally posted by: FrustratedUser
Originally posted by: MommysLittleMonster
Originally posted by: glenn beck
why did you censor dr*nk???

I've been banned once before for a reason I am unaware of, so I censor everything. :confused:

Th*re is n* re**on *o c**sor an*t*ing h**e.

ugh... that gave me hard time... i suffer from semi-dyslexia

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

Well they had $2 Miller Lites, but considering we're all broke college students, except for my gf, the $1 Pilsners sounded very good. And it was "Pilsner night" at the bar with the women promoting it. Hahahaha, one woman came up to our table and started passing out all this free sh*t (hats, shirts) and she handed me a shirt....I wiped down the table with it.

When I lived in Nashville, TN there was a bar that I used to go to that had Dickels night every other month. They paid young girls to dress skimpy and hand out giving out prizes (hats, tee shirts etc). They would put down a shot of Dickels and a shot of Jack... and if you could tell which was which, you got the prize. Thing is.. they paid for the shot too.

I used to get SOOOO hammered and I STILL have a drawer full of Dickels stuff!

:)

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Tonight was $1 Pilsner Urquells at this local bar. And they had Pilsner girls walking around giving away free merchandise. So my friends, my gf, and I decided to go. I have to work tomorrow 10:30am-11pm so I didnt want to have much to drink. My gf however decided she wanted to get loaded and she starts drinking shot after shot. I had to babysit her as$ the whole night and listen to her drunk as$ talk about how much she wanted me etc. I had to walk her to the bathroom three times. I hate being the sober babysitter.

Oh yea, Has anyone tried this?

Didn't care too much for it.

Pilsner Urquells?????????????????

Where are you?

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
They like freaky sex when they're drunk.....

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Tonight was $1 Pilsner Urquells at this local bar. And they had Pilsner girls walking around giving away free merchandise. So my friends, my gf, and I decided to go. I have to work tomorrow 10:30am-11pm so I didnt want to have much to drink. My gf however decided she wanted to get loaded and she starts drinking shot after shot. I had to babysit her as$ the whole night and listen to her drunk as$ talk about how much she wanted me etc. I had to walk her to the bathroom three times. I hate being the sober babysitter.

Oh yea, Has anyone tried this?

Didn't care too much for it.
so next time it's her turn to babysit your drunk a$$. what's the big deal?

or maybe... you'd rather some OTHER guy took care of her?

sheesh. ingrate.

Otaking

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2000
I don't like Pilsner Urquell too much, but one of my ex-roommates loved it. I think it was his favorite beer.

Regarding Asian beers, I like Asahi [super dry!] and Tsingtao. :thumbsup:

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
I like Pilsner Urquell. Guiness I love but I can never stand more than 1 a night, and it has to be on tap, none of that can or bottle bs.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: thechinesehero
Originally posted by: glenn beck
why did you censor dr*nk???

he censored DRUNK LOL what a geek... he dont have a girl

QFT

She is drinking to forget the stalking friend that won't leave her house.

qaa541

Jun 25, 2004
The one time I had Pilsner Urquell it didn't really impress me much. I bought a six pack and I found it to be bitter for my tastes. I guess I like the darker stuff, and stuff preferably from Belgium.