Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
the emergency was that its about 75, sunny and saturday

I am playing hooky!!!!!

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001

join the ATOT waste server...kazaa is obsolete

Sorry, we were unable to locate the object requested.
Error Code: 102

your link is dead

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
RIP mr linky

and the boss knew what was going on...my house catches on fire about twice a week, my hampster runs away a couple other times, and the other days I usually come down with some weird disease....my bosses like my excuses

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: cavemanmoron

your link is dead

the private topics feature has been removed, i think his sig link was to that private topic

it is too freaking hot here to go outside, i am glad i am at work (well, at least inside in A/C )

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: rudeguy
RIP mr linky

and the boss knew what was going on...my house catches on fire about twice a week, my hampster runs away a couple other times, and the other days I usually come down with some weird disease....my bosses like my excuses

2 words my good man... explosive diahhrrea

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
RIP mr linky

I use that one if I want to come in late...
on thursday I became allergice to whirlpool appliances...so I had to go home and get my allergy medicine.

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
RIP mr linky

I use that one if I want to come in late...
on thursday I became allergice to whirlpool appliances...so I had to go home and get my allergy medicine.
Sounds like some of my excuses from when I worked for the government. Sometimes I miss my govt job. :p

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: desertdweller
the emergency was that its about 75, sunny and saturday

I am playing hooky!!!!!

Where do you live that its only 75 degrees???

Michigan...the land of...well...I dunno...theres gotta be something here....oh yeah water...we have some lake things

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
no I dont work at sears...I work in a local place that sells electronics and appliances
(we kick sears ass in this state, the only state that sears doesnt lead in appliance sales)