• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

I gots my own domain name. :-)

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
The other day I became the owner of www.gigglygrinch.com. :) It's not functional right now though. In a while I will have some forum software running and I'm not sure what else I'm gonna have there. :) So....Keep checking there once in a while. :)

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
pr0n! Sorry couldn't resist. So where did you register the domain name through?

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999
Imaginer - Hi, I haven't seen you in a while. :) What free?

Ross - Only you would wanna see a naked Grinch. :p Actually my friend registered it for me. I'm not sure where through though. :confused:

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999

<< Wow, SOMEone is moving up in the world, job, date, domain!!! What's next? >>

LOL I didn't register it though. I have no money. Hence the reason for needing the job. lol So, he's hosting it for me and installing the software for the forums too. :)

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999

<< date? When did this happen? >>

I believe he's referring to BoberFett coming to see me during Memorial Day weekend. :D

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
See. This is what happens when I am gone from this place. :( I have no idea what is going on here.

I guess you did not get the domain for free then. Oh well.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
I need a domain, and I even made up a nice page in FrontPage. I lost it all when I deleted Windows, though, cause I didn't back my sh!t up. :(

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999

<< See. This is what happens when I am gone from this place. :( I have no idea what is going on here.

I guess you did not get the domain for free then. Oh well.
>>

Well I got it for free. I didn't pay for it. My friend did. :) He is hosting it for free for me and giving me forum software. So yes, to me the cost is $0.00. ;) Heehee

LordMaul - I still have no clue what all I want there or anything. Much less making my own pages. I'm gonna be spending a while learning. lol

BarbeQueGuy

Jan 23, 2001
LOL I didn't register it though. I have no money. Hence the reason for needing the job. lol So, he's hosting it for me and installing the software for the forums too.

Should I have added a few dozen smily faces? I am genuinely happy for you, just teasing a little bit. I guess something gets lots in the translation from verbal jesting to written word.

<< date? When did this happen? >>

I didn't think that it was a secret or out of the ordinary, it is a normal part of life, everyone does it.

I'll be a good boy and push the keyboard away till I learn type more clearly.:eek:

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999
BarbeQueGuy I wasn't replying to you there. I was replying to Imaginer's statement:

<< I guess you did not get the domain for free then. Oh well. >>

So, no harm done. :D Oh, and it wasn't a secret. :)

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
According to Network Solutions, your friend registered through Tucows. They charge 29.99-39.99 per year, depending on the plan.

Must be a good friend! :D

hzl eyed grl

Dec 28, 1999

<< According to Network Solutions, your friend registered through Tucows. They charge 29.99-39.99 per year, depending on the plan.

Must be a good friend! :D
>>

lol If that's what it says. I had no idea where he registered it. Yes, he's a good friend. He's a nice guy. :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY