I got my new watch today!!!!

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
I won it on EBAY....a big fat G SHOCK. A total of $44 including shipping.

Text

It's nice...just what I wanted. Something rugged that could possibly take a beating.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
dude when i posted my new digital watch on ATOT i got flamed for not getting analog.

but kudos to you. awesome watch. i bought a casio databank, the ones with the solar panels and the 10 year+ battery. best investment yet for like 30 bucks or so, and i'm happy. its digital. so what.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: zimu
dude when i posted my new digital watch on ATOT i got flamed for not getting analog.

but kudos to you. awesome watch. i bought a casio databank, the ones with the solar panels and the 10 year+ battery. best investment yet for like 30 bucks or so, and i'm happy. its digital. so what.

I was gonna buy the analog G Shock, but I liked the way this one looked more. Besides, I already have an analog.

zimu

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2001
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
Originally posted by: zimu

I was gonna buy the analog G Shock, but I liked the way this one looked more. Besides, I already have an analog.

:beer:

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
My friend gave me a bangle watch a few days ago. It's so comfortable. Don't mind the fact that I have difficulty telling time (yes) and SHOULD be wearing digital!

My watch and I