ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
Nice CPUs, but 10.2? We need to get you up to 10.3 stat.:p

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Kaputnik03
my grandpa lent me his mac g4, and i have it set up and online! W00h00!!

so why did your grandpa let you use it? he not like it or dont kno whow to use it?

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: Kaputnik03
my grandpa lent me his mac g4, and i have it set up and online! W00h00!!

so why did your grandpa let you use it? he not like it or dont kno whow to use it?

he lent it to me for as long as i like because he didn't know how to use it, and asked me to built him a windows pc (he's very familiar with that) ...now that he has that pc, doesn't really have a need for a mac. He's very satisfied with his win pc

SilentZero

Diamond Member
Apr 8, 2003
I had to set up a customers (dual 2.0ghz) G5 yesturday. Although Im not really a apple fan, thats once nice computer!

i3rYs0n

Golden Member
Dec 9, 2001
i have a powerbook g4 osx 10.3, i'll never use a windows pc for a main computer again. I'll buy one to game and to download large files, but other than that everything is done on osx.

Bryson

chocobaR

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2001
Macs = Retarded

We are forced to work with a couple of Macs at school because they are used in the industry and I hate them.

i3rYs0n

Golden Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: chocobaR
Macs = Retarded

We are forced to work with a couple of Macs at school because they are used in the industry and I hate them.

Um whatever... i wouldn't say that pc's are retarded, as i would use either that or a mac without complaining, but my choice is a mac.

Main reason - clean system (install, uninstall, applications (only one file), etc), the DMG (disk image) setup is awesome, no lie.

Bryson

oniq

Banned
Feb 17, 2002
Macs = Retarded

Good argument.

i3rYs0n

Golden Member
Dec 9, 2001
Originally posted by: oniq
Macs = Retarded

Good argument.

Man that was a good comeback, i shoulda thought of that

Bryson

mpitts

Lifer
Jun 9, 2000
Macs = Retarded

Are you sure it's not:

"People who don't know how to use Macs = Retarded"

OS X is a great platform.