I got my brother's dog back :D

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: lokiju
Originally posted by: quakefiend420
Wow, this post is filled with interesting insight into the world you live in.

It's got it all, abused animals, family members in prison and tweakers!!

Glad to heard you were able to get the dog back though, sounds like he'll have a better life now.

I'm sure you've probably posted before, but mind me asking what your brothers in for?

gun charge

he had an illegally modified uzi and a stolen .22 he had bought at a gun trade(oklahoma isn't strict about firearms laws)

Wow, that's pretty f'ed up that he got sent to prison for just buying something that was illegal. What if he had no idea it was illegal.

ignorance isn't an excuse

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Nutdotnet
Originally posted by: Vegitto
Wow, this post is filled with interesting insight into the world you live in.

It's got it all, abused animals, family members in prison and tweakers!!

Glad to heard you were able to get the dog back though, sounds like he'll have a better life now.

I'm sure you've probably posted before, but mind me asking what your brothers in for?

gun charge

he had an illegally modified uzi and a stolen .22 he had bought at a gun trade(oklahoma isn't strict about firearms laws)

How long is he in for? I sure hope he'll be out by the time the dog's rehabilitated :).

oct 10th 2010 is his release date

I may be simply confused here but...he has 4+ years for two gun charges that he purchased "legally" in another state.

Something doesn't seem right...did he get busted while USING them? Did he have drugs on him when he was busted? What REALLY happened?

both guns were purchased legally here in oklahoma...well sort of

the uzi was modified to be fully automatic, which is illegal

the .22 was stolen when he bought it

he had been fighting the charges with the state for a couple years and then the state dropped charges and the feds picked them up

so he got 7 years fed time, he'll serve 5.5 or so