News I GOT INTO STAGE TWO OF REVATURE HIRING PROCESS!!!!!

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Just recently I completed the first stage, first interview stage, of phone screen with Revature, and they liked me, so they went straight and e-mailed me the stage 2 material. After completing that, it is time for stage 3, the technical rapid fire interview.

9 Months since I graduated college with a masters degree, and I am now feeling great. If I get full time employment at revature, it means that I will be working for one of their clients, who are fortune 500 companies, for 24 months. They also say their clients end up buying out the contract 85% of the time.

:D

Nov 8, 2012
lol excited for a contracting job? Just means your employer is paid on behalf of your lower pay :p

Also that number sounds ridiculous - you're telling me that Contractors buy up the employees from Revature 85% of the time?

Anyhow, contracting sucks - hope you get a more cushy industry job after climbing the corporate ladder like myself and plenty others have. Unless, of course, you like 60 hour work weeks :p

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
...after climbing the corporate ladder like myself...
Like a triumphant squirrel atop a bird feeder!

Anyway, looking up at you on that ladder from way down here with the mud people and the vaguely disreputable let me just say, "Nice Ass!" ;) :p

• Haha
Reactions: PowerEngineer