I got dumped for ordering meat.

Braznor

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2005
Okay, I reached second base with this girl on the first date. I tried reaching third base on the second date, but unfortunately we decided to dine at a nice restaurant I took her to.

She is a strict vegan, but I love meat. So as she sat there chomping down on her greens, I ordered plate after plate of meat. I must have had atleast three servings of chicken tikka.

I didn't notice her wincing while I was chomping down on the meat (I did notice as I was finishing off the last plate of chicken tikka)

Note, I'm not fat. I just like my meat.

After the date, I took her to her place and she said she will call me and we all know what that means.

Bye bye Third base!

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I don't think you planned this one terribly carefully @Braznor , it's almost like you went out of your way to piss her off. If they're vegan then you need to at least pretend to be vegetarian depending on what your goals are for this relationship.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Joke thread right? I though passionate vegans made themselves into a trope online and thus the "religious" ones stand out. GIrls and social morality go a long ways back. She deemed you the vile heathen of modern times.

Eating elk is better for the planet than planting palm.

Sensible predation is more in tune with nature then never putting down anything(city dwellers really don't get that dogs and cats are killed all the time when no is there to care for them).
Tikka is addicting though. Even the cheap store bought stuff got nice mix of spices and heaping pile of rice to get people to eat two boxes of what otherwise would be a lot of plain rice.

Most chicken is animals processing soy and corn though. The chickens are fed "vegetarian" when they want animal protein(insects and small animals).https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/29/consumers-love-chickens-that-are-vegetarian-fed-never-mind-what-the-birds-want-to-eat/

Anyone eating vegetables from a restaurant is a financially deranged monkey imo.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
obviously, she wasn't happy with his meat.

snicker-muttley.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BUTCH1

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Was she hot? Honestly, I could easily avoid eating meat for a few dates to get some pussy. Maybe you just ease her into your meat eating lifestyle after a while instead of just forcing it down her throat so to speak? :p

Feb 4, 2009
I don't think you planned this one terribly carefully @Braznor , it's almost like you went out of your way to piss her off. If they're vegan then you need to at least pretend to be vegetarian depending on what your goals are for this relationship.
Nope no need, just ask what bothers her then you decide what to do. Either comply or give up
You thought you were going to score on a vegan chick after stuffing your face with meat in front of her?
Worked for me
IMO any relationship with a vegan, when you eat meat, will never work. You dodged a bullet.
Wrong

You just need to be fanatical....
Now on to my real point. Wife is a vegetarian and yes I know vegans are a ton more irritating. Even my wife is irritated by most vegans.
This easily can work it is about asking questions and making decisions. Early on I asked my wife while we were dating what foods bothered her. She didn’t like the look of ground meats but she was okay if it was in a sandwich or wrap, she didn’t like looking at ground meats but if they were hidden that was fine. She also didn’t like foods with heads or easily distinguishable bodies like fish or a cornish game hen. I could easily comply with those requests. I told her I am turned off by the look & smell of Indian food. She complied with my request.
These things are all about give & take. Give something and expect something in return.

Reactions: Captante

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
IF the OP is telling the truth and he actually dated a real female...I suspect he got "dumped" for reasons that have nothing to do with what he ate for dinner.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
IF the OP is telling the truth and he actually dated a real female...I suspect he got "dumped" for reasons that have nothing to do with what he ate for dinner.
Like ordering 3 main courses and scarfing them in front of her?!