I get conservative guys point about public assistance

Page 42 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2004
I'm not "superior" and I'm "nothing." I do see a person in pain. We are fellow travelers. What pain in your life drives you?
No pain in life drives me. I try to alleviate pain, which is why my life generally revolves around rescuing animals, specifically dogs, from a life of pain, misery, and torture.

imo, animals are for more deserving than people from being alleviated from pain and misery because animals are usually victims while people often play being the victim in so many circumstances when they are not.

ymmv.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
No pain in life drives me. I try to alleviate pain, which is why my life generally revolves around rescuing animals, specifically dogs, from a life of pain, misery, and torture.

imo, animals are for more deserving than people from being alleviated from pain and misery because animals are usually victims while people often play being the victim in so many circumstances when they are not.

ymmv.
Look, I'm just passing through and thought maybe I would tell you that I really like it that you help dogs, but I get really tense when you say it like that because, and maybe it won't happen not that I say it, but my first thought was that it won't be 5 minutes before somebody tries to turn it against you. Making fun of what is good in people, is a sin in my opinion. I heard the negative remarks you made about me. It's all good. I lost my dear sweet and funny Cairn Terrier a few years back after being buddies for 17 years and I know you would have loved him. God I loved him.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Look, I'm just passing through and thought maybe I would tell you that I really like it that you help dogs, but I get really tense when you say it like that because, and maybe it won't happen not that I say it, but my first thought was that it won't be 5 minutes before somebody tries to turn it against you. Making fun of what is good in people, is a sin in my opinion. I heard the negative remarks you made about me. It's all good. I lost my dear sweet and funny Cairn Terrier a few years back after being buddies for 17 years and I know you would have loved him. God I loved him.

Is it more important that Chicken reciprocates care to you, or to "welfare queens"?

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
I've looked at your replies to me, which consists of single words or incomplete sentences. It almost seems as if you're afraid to actually provide any sort of substantive reply when I post.

But, hey, I understand. It's OK. Fear is the mind killer.
Doctor, heal thyself.

Or at least do some kind of serious self-exam.

Sep 12, 2004
My work is done in this thread. The entire point was to demonstrate how unhinged some lefties can be, and that was a complete and utter success.

My prediction of the fallout? AgentOaf will continue to pound his fist, wave his arms spastically, and insist upon his superiority over anyone that doesn't agree with his viewpoint.

Reactions: chucky2

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
My work is done in this thread. The entire point was to demonstrate how unhinged some lefties can be, and that was a complete and utter success.

My prediction of the fallout? AgentOaf will continue to pound his fist, wave his arms spastically, and insist upon his superiority over anyone that doesn't agree with his viewpoint.

People who act like white nationalist trailer trash are the smart & successful ones.

chucky2

Lifer
Dec 9, 1999
They sure love to lie about how "smart" they are and how much they crave other guys penises. Talk about unhealthy obsession.

I think it's the Intellectual bent that lends itself to deviant behavior, a constant need to stroke the mental ego. Still, it's entertaining...

Status
Not open for further replies.