i friggin' hate pokemon....

luckydragon

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
there's a new pokemon movie coming out....and my little 7 year old brother is bugging me to watch it already...another waste of 2 hours of my life...arghhhhh!!!!!!!!! I HATE POKEMON!!!!!!

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
You can look at it as 2 hours of wasted time, or you can appreciate it for what it is. Time with your little brother, cherish it always, remember life is precious and we never know when we may no longer be on this earth, or when loved ones will be unexpectedly taken from us. I don't know if you are a christian or not, but even GOD doesn't guarentee us that we will be here tomorrow. Spend time with him, and one day you will appreciate it greatly as will he.

ULFWALD

luckydragon

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
ULFWALD , i hear ya man...but still!!!! there are better things to do with my little brother, like pick up chicks lol j/k :)

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
True, hanging with the little kid is a way to pick up chicks, it shows you are not to MANLY to be seen with him, just think of how many single ladies might be at the Movie theater.................

Some may even be in the same boat as you, then ya'll can swap stories.

Just a hint :p

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
Luckydragon,

I hear your pain man ;) But it gets worse, I've heard that next year there is already another Pokemon movie ready for released :) Just hope that other cartoons don't get movies like Digimon &amp; Monster Ranchers.

At least he is not dragging you to see My Little Pony or Cabbage Patch Kids ;)

Cheers,
Aquaman

beat mania

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2000
Have you even watched it? So quick to judge...
I don't watch pokemon, but I don't say I friggin' hate it or something to that extent...

kabelogo

Banned
Dec 1, 1999
it doesn't matter what you think, mew could kick your ass, you know.

And pokemon hates you.

It must be hard for you to try to act like your cool.

Gatsby

Golden Member
Nov 6, 1999
pika pika.. Pikaaaaa.. chuuuu.. pika pika

squirtle squirtle..

jigggggglypuff... jigggggggallllly pufffffffffff

Gatsby

dabuddha

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
haha its sad
i used to hate pokemon till i started watching it
it's hypnotizing
kinda like that southpark episode :)

Gorgonzola

Golden Member
Nov 22, 1999
Red Dawn, it means that you will now be chased around by a little fuzzy yellow critter, who will attempt to fry you with lightning. your in trouble! :)

Zaphs

Oct 9, 1999
Whatever happened to GOOD childrens

<< fads >>

like teenage mutant niga turtles?

Now there's a fad I could get into! :)

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
you know, if you said &quot;i hate friggin' pokemon&quot; i'd tell you go human and stop with the animated cartoon characters.