I found a badass car magazine

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
I was at the grocery store in the magazine section and saw Moddified Luxury and exotics. Damn what cars.

Soccerman06

Diamond Member
Jul 29, 2004
from ^
Massachusetts Bill to Ban the Sale/Installation of Aftermarket Exhaust Systems to be Considered by Full House of Representatives. It is on the verge of being sent to the floor of the Massachusetts State House of Representatives for a vote by all representatives

Massachusetts Bill to Ban the Sale/Installation of Aftermarket Exhaust Systems to be Considered by Full House of Representatives

A bill (H.B. 2011) to ban the sale or installation of an "exhaust system which has been modified in a manner which will amplify or increase the noise emitted by the exhaust" is on the verge of being sent to the floor of the Massachusetts State House of Representatives for a vote by all representatives.

We Urge You to Contact ALL Members of the Massachusetts House Immediately (E-Mail Addresses Below) to Request Their Opposition to H.B. 2011

H.B. 2011 ignores the fact that aftermarket exhaust systems are designed to make vehicles run more efficiently without increasing emissions.
H.B. 2011 does not supply law enforcement with a clear standard to enforce, allowing them to make subjective judgments on whether or not a modified exhaust system is in violation.
H.B. 2011 would make it difficult for hobbyists to replace factory exhaust systems with more durable, better performing options.
H.B. 2011 would only exclude antique motor cars defined as those vehicles over 25-years old which are used exclusively for exhibitions, club activities, parades,

OH NO! hope it doesnt catch on

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
I thought the most bad assed car mag was Cars Illustrated.