I feel sorry for the maga and the Q's

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I truly feel sorry for the maga, and for the Q's, and for my own family members which take part in.

I was watching a documentary of the Apollo space era, the patriotism, the moon landings, the close calls i.e. Apollo 13, and it made me think of how really lost and pathetic the maga's and Q's must feel. They are truly sad people with sick souls and a despair I can not begin to imagine. If I felt such despair for the world around me as they do I don't think I could get out of bed.

They don't believe in the moon landing, they don't believe in American government, they don't believe in the CDC or vaccines or science, they don't believe in legitimate elections, frankly they don't believe in much of anything. However, they do believe that Bill Gates used a vaccine to inject micro-chips into arms.

How sad for them to be stuck in a country where they trust nothing, where they believe nothing, where they distrust the media, where they distrust the government. And yet what they do believe in, their source of reality comes from idiotic conspiracy theories. For them, reality is never real and fantasy is the only reality. This is indeed a sad situation. It is sad because they are missing out on that good old Americana democracy. That good old "proud to be an American" feeling that America feels when we succeed. When America landed on the moon, when science developed vaccines that save millions from Polio death, from HIV death, and from Covid death. When most patriotic Americans celebrate during American success, the maga only feel distrust. The Q's label American success as conspiracy.

Maga and the Q's can never be happy people.
They live in a dark place. They only trust in people who deceive and cause them harm. People the names of I need not mention.
My Q niece, for example, spends hours a week watching 5-10 hour videos off websites like BitChute where she learns to cauldron home remedies against Bill Gates micro-chips using ingredients to treat sick horses. They never believe in CDC approved vaccines, yet they ingest concoctions devised off mysterious Q website from total strangers.

I could go on and on but my point is... I really do feel sorry for these poor misguided souls. They can never be happy with America, they can never be proud of America, they can never embrace the warmth of democracy, they can never feel the excitement to be an American. They will never experience the patriotism when America conquers space, when science conquers illness, when America conquers bigotry. Yes, I truly feel sorry for the them and the hopelessness that consumes them. Their despair. Their fear of the reality.
Poor poor souls.

Untitled.jpg

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
You know every time you go into a classroom and see some kids eager to learn and others playing on their phones and learning nothing.

Guess which ones are the future of MAGA.

Shouldn't feel sorry for those more interested in social lives and bullying than actual learning and understanding how the world works.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Indeed. To be that low in self confidence that he is considered to be their saviour. Is Biden perfect? Hell no. But he’s not todays Repugnican. If Biden were running here in Canada, he be conservative. Even as a lifelong liberal voter, I’d consider voting for him since Trudeau isn’t doing the best job as PM. But I wouldnt change my vote for any of the last few conservatives leaders. They are truly are RWNJs. Supporting the stupid freedom convoy.

Reactions: Pohemi

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I feel sorry for the rest of us in this country that have to exist with MAGAs and Qs.

If this were WW2 and President Biden told people not to turn on their lights at night because the enemy can have targeting to bomb at night, they would say, "fuck you big government isn't going to tell me what to do". They would erect spotlights at night because that's who they are.

Nov 29, 2006
I feel sorry for the rest of us in this country that have to exist with MAGAs and Qs.

If this were WW2 and President Biden told people not to turn on their lights at night because the enemy can have targeting to bomb at night, they would say, "fuck you big government isn't going to tell me what to do". They would erect spotlights at night because that's who they are.

Maybe that would solve our problem? At least most of these tards are probably rural, so hopefully not too much collateral damage. With targeting of modern weapons.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Some people suffer from mental illness...other people see it as normal and actually enjoy it.

Reactions: Pohemi

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Maybe Russia has the right idea… create a natural habitat for the nutters where they can play Hunter Gatherer’s as their Q god intended… no ballot boxes in late stone age of course.

Reactions: Indus

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Why feel sorry for them? They live in a constructed pseudo-reality of their own choosing. Like entering a VR program and choosing the parameters of your virtual world to suit your tastes and likings. Sure, they lack all those things you describe, but they instead get to flatter themselves into believing that they know "the truth" while all the hordes of sheeple are just lost. And they are cast as the hero in an epic manichean tale.

I see no reason to pity one who has willfully deluded himself, unless you operate on the theory of universal determinism, meaning no one can control who they are. So I suppose you could pity them if a combination of biology and upbringing inexorably led to who they are now. Yet no matter the ultimate philisophic merits of that position versus the belief in free will, it is unsustainable to apply it in a society because by that same logic, we have to pity the serial killers and child molesters too. And everyone for that matter, for any and all misdeeds.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
Indeed. To be that low in self confidence that he is considered to be their saviour. Is Biden perfect? Hell no. But he’s not todays Repugnican. If Biden were running here in Canada, he be conservative. Even as a lifelong liberal voter, I’d consider voting for him since Trudeau isn’t doing the best job as PM. But I wouldnt change my vote for any of the last few conservatives leaders. They are truly are RWNJs. Supporting the stupid freedom convoy.

You mean freedumb convoy.

Because they're seriously not advocating for freedoms.. isntead they're taking them away.

Abortion and medical drugs at the moment but expanding into more areas.

Reactions: Lezunto

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Don't forget there is always an element of Cosplay going on for a percent of them, particularly since the rise of the interwebs the phenomona of creating or exploring alter egos or personas has flourished, and people may do that for few different reasons. Hard to know who is real or not in these kinds of things.

Stokely

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2017
Feel sorry for the rest of us that would prefer to live in an actual reality. One in which the meaning and import of facts can cause disagreements. Instead, we have reality and then we have whatever conspiracy loons are living in. No discussion possible.

Still blows my mind that a Congressperson is an admitted qAnon believer. That shit is truly bonkers. Like, it makes flat earthers seem reasonable. And the fact that it was made up by people on 4chan (iirc) matters not at all.