I feel so bad...

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
I was over at my friends house who has a kitten. She went to the bathroom to get ready for going out to lunch with me and some buddies. Her car was scratching at the cat food bag, so I opened it up and gave her a couple of bits. Well it just so happens, it's the cat food that was recalled this week. I have no idea why she had it out or if she even knew it was the recalled stuff.

That cat seems fine now, but the worst could happen. Do you think the girl will want me to buy her a new kitten?

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Originally posted by: yankeesfan
At least you didn't squish the kitten.
That seems almost like something an AT'er would do, especially if they told the owner to not bring it.

txrandom

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2004
I just told her what happen and she started yelling and jumping around atleast from what I could tell on the phone. She then started crying and told me she accidentally stepped on the cat. Now she wants me to pay for the cat cause she can't control her temper.

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: txrandom
I was over at my friends house who has a kitten. She went to the bathroom to get ready for going out to lunch with me and some buddies. Her car was scratching at the cat food bag, so I opened it up and gave her a couple of bits. Well it just so happens, it's the cat food that was recalled this week. I have no idea why she had it out or if she even knew it was the recalled stuff.

That cat seems fine now, but the worst could happen. Do you think the girl will want me to buy her a new kitten?

Sounds like a VERY confused car. Maybe it thought gas or oil was in the bag. Cars dont eat cat food!

Kur

Feb 19, 2005
Originally posted by: txrandom

If I'm not mistaken only the wet food was recalled.