I faked mental illness so i can stay home all day, play video games, make music, eat, and get paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
passive income in the process

Is that a bad thing?

Yes, it's a bad thing.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
Since you're a faker, we want proof of your passive income.
pGppIaL.jpg

xczoRrd.jpg

D4IU6da.jpg

A few things that i bought very recently without lifting a single finger in terms of physical labor

ponyo

Lifer
Feb 14, 2002
pGppIaL.jpg

xczoRrd.jpg

D4IU6da.jpg

A few things that i bought very recently without lifting a single finger in terms of physical labor
You could've stole those or robbed someone. Or worked to buy those. We need proof like automatic deposit of your monthly disability check from the government. Provide the proof, faker.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I see a core i3 Acer and this dude thinks he is the king with it. Heck usually i wouldn't diss someones shit but this time i am going for it. Quite honestly this dude is trying to trigger people and well a i3 Acer just isn't doing it for me.

Not a fan of bragging rights but your shit is NOT worth bragging about. Vanity much?

Naer

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2013
I plugged a dedicated gpu in there. Geforce gtx 1665 i think. Plan on upgrading the cpu to i7 at some point. It does what i need.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
You say faked but I'd say what you are doing is a sign of mental illness.

I wanted to say this earlier, takes a certain kind of mind to brag about this and in such a manner too. So since we both agree on this, and i am sure the mass majority will have no problem the op technically has lied. He didn't fake shit, it just took a different approach just to find out!

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
It's an insult to the people that have a real mental illness. It is very hard to deal with having anxiety and depression and other similar conditions and it's a kick in the face when those people get denied because "you can still find a job, it's all in the head" then someone who fakes it ends up getting coverage.

I really think a lot of these types of social programs should actually work on a refund basis. You need to show reciepts of all your bills, and then they refund you and give you a bit extra for the oddball things that are not bills. So many people manage to go on these type of programs then blow all the money on toys or drugs. As a tax payer I'm ok with helping people who can't get a job, but what I'm not ok with is giving money to others who don't want to work so they can just buy toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.