I drew this and turned it into a NFT :P

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
I am working on another that's in progress, taking more time on it then this one and will post when finished for those who may give some shits :D

Did it with paint + 3D paint and my trackball mouse :O

Smiley Smilley 1.png

Reactions: Number1

Shmee

Memory & Storage, Graphics Cards Mod Elite Member
Super Moderator
Sep 13, 2008
Very cool. I wonder what it will be worth.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001

I have more I did before drawing that guy I been drawing since I was a kid, so looking at all the others on that site below, I feel I need to focus on that cartoon and put it in different situations and stuff. Not really looking for selling it per say, but if they did sell I wouldn't mind one bit. It was more to figure out how to make them stupid things, and did, but now its just about drawing, and I am actually loving the way they are coming out all wiggly like, kind of puts a "custom" look to them and one of a kind. The pic above is still in progress, just taking my time a little more with it, and going to stay away from the 3d paint part.

My collection so far, and did a few of my older pics I have as well, but not going to post more of them, just my cartoon from here on out. Below is my one I am still working on I need to finish when I have the time to.

jeff18QM

Jan 20, 2022
funboy6942, you should probably make a collection of those NFTs, hah. And if you would consider about doing it indeed, you should probably visit TopNFTCollections.com with dozens of top nft collections where you can compare one item with another, and make you own decision, do you need to sell it or maybe even purchase something from that site.

Last edited: