I don't give a rats *ss who the President sleeps with.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
OOOOHhhh! John Edwards had an affair.
OOOOHhhh! John Ensign had an affair.

Quite frankly, I don't give a f*ck!

Guess what? You can sleep around, cheat on your wife, and still be a good President, Senator or head of a major corporation.

Seriously, when will America grow up and stop with the gotcha sexual politics?

---------------------------------------------------
This is not a blog site

And hopefully you did not intend of making this a trolling thread. Because it seems that you are being a hypocrit. You have no problems attacking Ensign in the other thread.

Senior Anandtech Moderator
Common Courtesy

Feb 6, 2007
Out of the blue and completely apropos of nothing that is going on in the current news you post a rant about sexual indiscretion in politics.... I don't understand.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
Out of the blue and completely apropos of nothing that is going on in the current news you post a rant about sexual indiscretion in politics.... I don't understand.

I feel somewhat honored that Atomic Playboy should be the first to reply to this thread.
:D

But basically, I have always felt this way, and by posting when it's a Republican caught with his,....er....platform, caught in the wrong,,,,shall we say ballot box, it won't look like a partisan post.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: techs
OOOOHhhh! John Edwards had an affair.
OOOOHhhh! John Ensign had an affair.

Quite frankly, I don't give a f*ck!

Guess what? You can sleep around, cheat on your wife, and still be a good President, Senator or head of a major corporation.

Seriously, when will America grow up and stop with the gotcha sexual politics?

Missing the point I think. If I say I am against the color red so much so that I submit legislation to outlaw the wearing the color red, then a picture shows up of me wearing red shoes, red pants and a red shirt.... Welll, then I'm an asshole and shouldn't be representing anything or anybody. Edwards got caught, he dealt with it, but he wasn't out in the forefront politically talking about family values... Sen. Ensign was, Sen. Craig was Gov. Spitzer was... all assholes. I think these fucktards should be banished from all forms of public service.

SHUX

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

Search "John Ensign" in any one of the local or global internets.

;)

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: feralkid

;)

I think the /sarcasm button was broken when he posted.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Originally posted by: techs
Originally posted by: feralkid

;)

I think the /sarcasm button was broken when he posted.

Hope so.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
So I guess you heard across the wire before it was splashed on the net that Obama was caught cheating?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb
So I guess you heard across the wire before it was splashed on the net that Obama was caught cheating?
As long as it wasn't with that skank Madonna.

Status
Not open for further replies.