I didnt think this was possible <READ> its about a female member...

nateholtrop

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
An actual good looking female named Lily on our boards!!! I AM SHOCKED! she is quite cute :) hehe

Nate

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
I just can't wait until I hear the answer to that one.

Bwuahahahahahaha.

Napalm381

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Wow, I bet you really get the chicks with lines like that.

BTW, you forgot about toolgirl. Asshole.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Looks like she has a web-cam as well. Why dont you just go for the gold and ask her for a little visual cyber. :disgust:

nateholtrop

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
nah I think I will just put a nice pic of her in my sig because I dont care Napalm i have never seen TG and I think this girl is prob better looking than TG. so :p not like shamu <GF> is in the running :p hehehe

Nate

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Do you remember thunderbooty? Be very very afraid. . . .

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
awwwww, what happened to the picture link in your siggy? If it's too good to be true, it probably is :p

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
she is pretty...but i fear a thunderbooty incident of course. her member name is Lily27...you own't get any results in a search with just lily. she has a webcam? i'll believe it when she shows us...;)

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

&quot;An actual good looking female named Lily on our boards!!! I AM SHOCKED! &quot;

OUCH. I personally am an old crabby wrinkly decrepit chick but GF, Isla, Hzl, and the others I've seen pics of (btw, WombatWoman has the MOST incredible eyes - gorgeous) are pretty attractive creatures.

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000

<< An actual good looking female on our boards!!! >>

unxpurg8d, I doubt you're crabby, wrinkly or decrepit in any way. :) I'm a little insulted that nateholtrop decided to imply that the rest of us are ugly trolls, but gosh, thank God Lily27 came along and showed him that there are attractive women who post here. ;)

I personally think Fettsbabe, Isla, GF, WW, Hzl, vis_gf, toolgirl and unxpurg8d (and all the other great women of AT I'm temporarily forgetting) are gorgeous as well - whether or not they post pictures that display outward beauty. There's more to attractiveness than just the physical, nate. Didn't you learn anything from Zoson? ;)

unxpurg8d

Golden Member
Apr 7, 2000

LOL ChrichtonsGirl - great Zoson reference. I am wrinkled, decrepit and crabby though.... and those are my GOOD points. :D My personal goal is to become the female W.C. Fields.

I'd like to take the high road and claim that I'd much rather be admired for my mind than my appearance, but I still get a cheap thrill when some slimy guy yells &quot;hey, baby!&quot; out his car window. Sigh. Of course, that could be 'cause I'm old and decrepit and my mind's been admired way more than the rest of me. ;)

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
I just took a peek... woo hoo... what's she doing here??? she's cute :) And that dog is adorable...

<g> hey.. Lily... AIM me ;)

Shatner: You, you with the ears. (Points to man with Vulcan ears) You must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl on the lips?

guyver01

Lifer
Sep 25, 2000
dwell.... LOL.. that skit was both funny, and insulting... as i'm a Star Trek fan myself..

HiveTyrant

Dec 5, 2000
Man Im surprised any woman stick around here with attitudes like the ones you guys are showing. Personally I havent seen Lilys pics. What does it matter what she looks like, she isnt nuts enough to pick up a guy from Anand, at least I hope not. Not to say that any of us are ugly, but come on get social and go to a bar or your local Best Buy(hey that Hottie-R-Us in Dallas anyway). LOL leave poor Lily alone and go visit one of your bookmarked PrOn sites. Lily might want to change your name now:)