I can't get to sleep!!!! =(

urbantechie

Banned
Jun 28, 2000
Last night I tried and tried but couldn't. For the first time I tried listening to some trance and fall asleep, didn't work :(. So at 4am, I stopped and just closed my eyes hoping I would. I think about another 45mins, then I fell asleep. What should I do to make me goto bed easily!?

Fearlss1

Golden Member
Dec 28, 2000
The easiest way to fall asleep is to try and stay awake! LOL
"Saving Private Ryan"

Soybomb

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
I've found not playing video games right before bed, seriously does help. I don't eat right before bed either. Sometime I use Tylenol's Simply Sleep to get back on track if I've had a few bad nights too.

HiveTyrant

Dec 5, 2000
This may sound like my answer to everything, but sex usually makes me want to sleep. Of course thats after the deed not during:) And of course Im a guy:)

Mutilator

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2000
Actually sex whether with someone else, yourself, stuffed animals... whatever floats your boat does make you tired due to the chemicals released afterwards or something hehe... it's a scientific fact ;)

Edit: Only works if you're male. :)

wviperw

Aug 5, 2000
Not being able to sleep is what happens to me every night. It is so annoying!! I just lay in bed and think about things too much.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
take some pills. ;-)

i am kidding.

drink some warm milk.

or eat some turkey.

sparkle

Nov 4, 2000
Have you tried some background noises? For example "white-noise" helps lots of people, I personally go with soft music otherwise I have a hella hard time going to sleep.

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
listening to any music works for me, some nights though nuthin helps, those nights, stay up and do stuff till ya drop.. defrag your hard drive, if ya have spare parts try making them into a working pc, or as has been mentioned. . . . .