I can't believe Wal-Mart has this

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
It is some sort of battery powered ring that you slide on you package during sex and the battery lasts 20 minutes according to the package. has anyone seen one of these or tried it?

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005
I swear to God, I work in a Wal-Mart Distribution Center and I saw the package.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207146,00.html
Trojan and other condom manufacturers ? including LifeStyles, which has come out with "4Play" items for women, including one product with a vibrating ring and another with edible body paint ? cannot advertise on network television, though they are able to run suggestive cable TV spots and print spreads.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
From TFA:

The vibrating ring, for instance, is prohibited from being sold in Texas, Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Virginia, all of which have laws that limit or forbid the sale of products designed to stimulate genitalia.

That ranks up there with the most goddamned stupidest things I've ever heard of. Oh no! Someone might stimulate their genitalia! Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?!

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
From TFA:

The vibrating ring, for instance, is prohibited from being sold in Texas, Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Virginia, all of which have laws that limit or forbid the sale of products designed to stimulate genitalia.

That ranks up there with the most goddamned stupidest things I've ever heard of. Oh no! Someone might stimulate their genitalia! Won't someone PLEASE think of the CHILDREN?!

Yep, definately idiotic laws.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Every ring is quality inspected to ensure reliability

John: "and so thats basically what i do. So what do you do Bob?"
Bob: " I inspect the...err...the vibrating...err...ring."
Kelly: "is that like something on a car or airplane?"
Bob: "um...not exactly. Its this...thing...that a guy puts on his...uhh...package..."
John: "oh, you work for UPS?"
Bob: "no, actually, i work for Trojan, you know, the...err...condom makers."
John & Kelly: "oh....OH!"

Kelly: "so how exactly do you inspect it?"
Bob: "err......"

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: pontifex
Every ring is quality inspected to ensure reliability

John: "and so thats basically what i do. So what do you do Bob?"
Bob: " I inspect the...err...the vibrating...err...ring."
Kelly: "is that like something on a car or airplane?"
Bob: "um...not exactly. Its this...thing...that a guy puts on his...uhh...package..."
John: "oh, you work for UPS?"
Bob: "no, actually, i work for Trojan, you know, the...err...condom makers."
John & Kelly: "oh..what@?
Bog: i'm a crack dealer ok?"

fixed

mcvickj

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2001
I think someone owes vr6 a thank you. This thread was sailing down a very steep hill in a Radio Flyer wagon and he saved it. Was it worth saving? We shall see.

KillyKillall

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2004
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
From TFA:

Actually, it's pretty good reason. They have to do this in certain states to protect the livestock from..well....er....eh... you know... <points to that guy over there>