I cant believe I was actually in favor of the war...

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
It sounds like he could be serious about this thread.. If so, tec699, what were you expecting, a bloodless videogame? UT2003? Star Wars Episode I, where laser-guided bombs neutralize enemy armor in a sanitized fantasy land where real people don't get hurt?

Edit: Nevermind... :D

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: tec699
I just can't believe that this is taking place: Iraqi people are dying.

Bush claims that he's a born again Christain but he can GO TO HELL FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!

:|

Where was your compassion for the Iraqi people when they were being killed by Saddam, what about the millions of deaths he is responsible for?

steell

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2001
Oh come on now! Those are some funny sites he is linking, surely there is no reason to flame over that!
I think I am getting carried away with the Exclamation Points!! Time to go to bed !!!! :D

NesuD

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
For crying out loud:disgust: Morph has more than one account here. :|

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: Leon
I cant believe I was actually in favor of the war...

just can't believe that this is taking place: Iraqi people are dying.

I am totally speechless....

So we should be in favor of.. Paint Your Easter Eggs With Arab Blood! Yea.. I guess they had it coming, huh?

btw.. Bush you ingrate! Your going to hell. TO HELL!!!

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Alistar7
Originally posted by: tec699
I just can't believe that this is taking place: Iraqi people are dying.

Bush claims that he's a born again Christain but he can GO TO HELL FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH!

:|

Where was your compassion for the Iraqi people when they were being killed by Saddam, what about the millions of deaths he is responsible for?

They didn't know, nor care about it then because it didn't invovle their real problem: Bush.

Thraxen

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Damn, you are an idiot. Try turning on the news right now and look at the hundreds of people celebrating the fall of Saddam.

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
LOL, those sites are great. I love the headlines on that one site:

"Being A Christian Is Easy As Pie!- Brother Harry Hardwick explains that you really don't have to do anything at all, after you get saved, except sit around and wait for Jesus to come back. "

"I Cant' Wait To See People Burn In Hell- Pastor Deacon Fred encourages church members by revealing God's promise for patient Christians, that is - to let them view from the comforts of Heaven, the greatest barbecue ever thrown - Hell!"

Mrpilot007

Jan 5, 2003
Dang dude. "He who is without sin can cast the first stone". "Don't Judge others unless you want to be judged under the same measure". Bush is a greater leader than you could ever be. If you don't agree with that, run for Presedent then! Show a little love man. If we let Saddam stay, he'll kill everyone in Iraq eventually. A few lives exchanged for many is a very just cause!

Marshallj

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2003
Another funny article on that site

That site's hilarious. Here's a tidbit:

Science is a "fuzzy math" and a blood-bought Baptist must have a spirit of discernment to see through secular science's toxic cloud of confusion. They mislead the public by creating different names for themselves. They say, "I'm a psychologist," or "I'm a therapist or microbiologist." Poppy-cock! That's what it is. They are nothing more than Satanists with spectacles and pockets full of pencils and rulers. In fact, the word "scientist" is actually Latin for "Satanist." Do they take Christians for fools?

Kojak

Jul 31, 2001
Cannot access it either. Websense places the Landover Baptist site in the tasteless category. :)
I have a feeling tec is being sarcastic. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Marshallj
Another funny article on that site

That site's hilarious. Here's a tidbit:

Science is a "fuzzy math" and a blood-bought Baptist must have a spirit of discernment to see through secular science's toxic cloud of confusion. They mislead the public by creating different names for themselves. They say, "I'm a psychologist," or "I'm a therapist or microbiologist." Poppy-cock! That's what it is. They are nothing more than Satanists with spectacles and pockets full of pencils and rulers. In fact, the word "scientist" is actually Latin for "Satanist." Do they take Christians for fools?

That's priceless.....