I cannot stop watching this Video No not cause they have hard bods!

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
I have no co-ordination to do THIS!

sorry if this is a repost I have not seen it.

Not much on the internet I ever want to watch more than once.

I have no skill!

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Dude...you have no taste at all...the music is horrible, and those girls aren't anything NEAR hardbodies...young and supple perhaps, but definitely NOT hard bodies...

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Dude...you have no taste at all...the music is horrible, and those girls aren't anything NEAR hardbodies...young and supple perhaps, but definitely NOT hard bodies...

Just cause you are the Sexiest man here Boomer doesn't make EVERYthing about SEX! ;)

you said "young and supple"

damn you're creepy!

:beer:

other than being cute those girls are clever. :thumbsup:

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: EXman
Just cause you are the Sexiest man here Boomer doesn't make EVERYthing about SEX! ;)

damn you're creepy!

:D THANKS!

My comments actually had nothing to do with sex however. YOU refered to them as hardbods...which they do NOT appear to be. I was merely pointing out that while they are young females, in apparently good physical condition, they do not meet the description of hardbods.

Apparently, YOU don't know what supple means...so, here's the Merriam-Webster Dictionary's definition for ya: (pay particular attention to the bolded areas)
Main Entry: 1sup·ple
Pronunciation: \'s?-p?l also 'sü-\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): sup·pler \-p(?-)l?r\; sup·plest \-p(?-)l?st\
Etymology: Middle English souple, from Anglo-French suple, from Latin supplic-, supplex entreating for mercy, supplicant, perhaps from sub- + -plic- (akin to plicare to fold) ? more at ply
Date: 14th century
1 a: compliant often to the point of obsequiousness b: readily adaptable or responsive to new situations
2 a: capable of being bent or folded without creases, cracks, or breaks : pliant <supple leather> b: able to perform bending or twisting movements with ease : limber <supple legs of a dancer> c: easy and fluent without stiffness or awkwardness

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004

Daft Punk is awesome, and your comment about the music renders the rest of your post irrelevant. Fail! :(

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: LtPage1

Daft Punk is awesome, and your comment about the music renders the rest of your post irrelevant. Fail! :(

Here comes another one with no taste in music...and the light page dares to say I fail...tsk, tsk...high school children...

EXman

Lifer
Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: EXman

damn you're creepy!

:D THANKS!

My comments actually had nothing to do with sex however. YOU refered to them as hardbods...which they do NOT appear to be. I was merely pointing out that while they are young females, in apparently good physical condition, they do not meet the description of hardbods.

Apparently, YOU don't know what supple means...so, here's the Merriam-Webster Dictionary's definition for ya: (pay particular attention to the bolded areas)
Main Entry: 1sup·ple
Pronunciation: \'s?-p?l also 'sü-\
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): sup·pler \-p(?-)l?r\; sup·plest \-p(?-)l?st\
Etymology: Middle English souple, from Anglo-French suple, from Latin supplic-, supplex entreating for mercy, supplicant, perhaps from sub- + -plic- (akin to plicare to fold) ? more at ply
Date: 14th century
1 a: compliant often to the point of obsequiousness b: readily adaptable or responsive to new situations
2 a: capable of being bent or folded without creases, cracks, or breaks : pliant <supple leather> b: able to perform bending or twisting movements with ease : limber <supple legs of a dancer> c: easy and fluent without stiffness or awkwardness

are you serious?

xeemzor

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2005

Here comes another one with no taste in music...and the light page dares to say I fail...tsk, tsk...high school children...

Hey, don't hate on our music. I don't go around telling everyone how shitty kiss is, now do I?

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004

opinions are like assholes...well you get the picture.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
is that vidoe of 2 chicks with boxes on their heads dancing to that daft punk song?

if so, this is only repost # 345676565 of it.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: xeemzor

Hey, don't hate on our music. I don't go around telling everyone how shitty kiss is, now do I?

Heh-heh...you wouldn't get any argument from me on that one anyway...:D

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005
I don't think the music is the greatest, but the fact that they kept up with the pace is pretty impressive. At the very least creativity fueled by pot and booze, and perhaps a long boring weekend in the dorm. Got me to watch to the end at least.

Quasmo

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2004
Originally posted by: alien42

opinions are like assholes...well you get the picture.

They're shitty and no one wants to have one shoved in their face?