I can almost guarantee you that this Corvette driver didn't have a very nice day

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
look on the ground behind the vette on the second picture..appears to be the same stuff there too as on the trailer door...

although i would have imagined more blood and matter aound the divers door, on the back of the vette and so on..

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Shawn
Originally posted by: sonz70
Is that brain/blood on the trailer gate?

looks like it. their head probably exploded on inpact.

That location seems a bit high for someones head to have hit it, at least in that car.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: Bootprint
It's too bad that trailer didn't have Underride protection. Although it might not help a corvette.

I think it does, or at least did. Look at the first picture... there appears to be some piece of metal sticking down from the truck in the center-rear of the trailer.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Anybody else curious as to why there aren't some serious strips of rubber leading up to that?

Viper GTS

villageidiot111

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2004
Originally posted by: BooGiMaN
look on the ground behind the vette on the second picture..appears to be the same stuff there too as on the trailer door...

although i would have imagined more blood and matter aound the divers door, on the back of the vette and so on..

If you look at the same piece in the first picture it looks like that is actually a piece of the car.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
Anybody else curious as to why there aren't some serious strips of rubber leading up to that?

Viper GTS

Could have looked away from the road for a sec then glanced back over and didn't have enough time to react.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: NFS4

Viper GTS

Could have looked away from the road for a sec then glanced back over and didn't have enough time to react.

Maybe asleep too as the g/f pointed out.

Looks like he didn't even try to stop (Unless ABS prevented tire shredding).

Viper GTS

SilverTorch

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2000

Viper GTS

You are right .... looks like the guy just drove it in without braking at all.

SilverTorch

Golden Member
Oct 4, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4

Viper GTS

News article said the truck was parked.