I ate a peach this morning.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: yllus
It screamed for mercy. I gave it none.

i saw a woman in a short skirt this morning at Sheetz. She looked really good from behind but i think she was a butter face.

L

Lola

Mmmmm.... the best think in the world is eating a juicy ripe sun-warmed peach. When you bite into the flesh it is so sweet the nectar drips down your chin! That is pure exstacy! I wish it were summer. :(

Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
Mmmmm.... the best think in the world is eating a juicy ripe sun-warmed peach. When you bite into the flesh it is so sweet the nectar drips down your chin! That is pure exstacy! I wish it were summer. :(

that made me turgid! :Q

:D

jhayx7

Platinum Member
Oct 1, 2005

tell us more........

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001

For some reason, that seems poetic to me.. But then again, this is considered a poem:

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast.

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold.

-- William Carlos Williams

I tend to believe it's more of a note that was left.. and then ended up in a box of memoirs somewhere.. and then some assh0le decided to sell it.. and another assh0le bought it and paid too much for it.. so he decided to tell everyone it was poetry.. something like that.

Screw you, OP.. I hate you. Dammit.. I need to go back on ritalin :( sorry I didn't mean it. But you shouldn't have made me realize that with what you just posted.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
I gave the same treatment to an asian pear this morning. NO MERCY.

DarkThinker

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2007

Oh, .... well thanks a lot LolaWiz, I just got these pants yesterday.

DarkThinker

amdskip

Lifer
Jan 6, 2001
Thanks for the laugh, I actually lol'd at work!

leftyman

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2000

I do that year round ;)

L

Lola

Originally posted by: brxndxn

For some reason, that seems poetic to me.. But then again, this is considered a poem:

I have eaten
the plums
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast.

Forgive me
they were delicious
so sweet
and so cold.

-- William Carlos Williams

I tend to believe it's more of a note that was left.. and then ended up in a box of memoirs somewhere.. and then some assh0le decided to sell it.. and another assh0le bought it and paid too much for it.. so he decided to tell everyone it was poetry.. something like that.

Screw you, OP.. I hate you. Dammit.. I need to go back on ritalin :( sorry I didn't mean it. But you shouldn't have made me realize that with what you just posted.

Oh my gosh.. i have not read that poem in years and right when i read it... i remembered it all!

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Dammit yllus, if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it too?

Post something RANDOM indeed.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
As I bit into the peach, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a peach at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Fritzo
As I bit into the peach, it had a crisp juiciness about it that was very pleasurable - until I realized it wasn't a peach at all, but A HUMAN HEAD!!