• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

I am trying to ask with the least fuss. GPU choice

starbucksphreaq

Sep 17, 2012
There is a very helpful thread and you may say I should take that route but I hope this request can be the most efficient with your time and much needed mentors.

I am looking for a video card with "one" goal. I have a 2560x1600 30" main monitor and am buying 2 2560x14?? monitors for left and right. I do not game. I want the best color rendition, large bit throughput, no ghosting.

Is there any single card that will support this or is it stupid to think there is...in which case what "2 of" should I be looking at.

I am hopeful that answering this may help others looking for the best 2D, HIGH res, solution.

TIA

PS You are a smart (but gnarly) crew. I think it is great! :thumbsup:

VulgarDisplay

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2009
For your criteria you should look more at monitor choice and less at video cards. Ghosting and Color accuracy are almost exclusively monitor related.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
Since you are planning on using 3 very high resolution monitors; a good place to start with is giving us the make/models of the monitors. For connectivity reasons the inputs on the monitors are important when you are using 3 monitors, even more so when you are dealing with high resolutions like you are that require DVI-DL, DP, HDMI 1.4.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnitaPeterson Graphics Cards 5

ASK THE COMMUNITY