I am trying to ask with the least fuss. GPU choice

Discussion in 'Video Cards and Graphics' started by starbucksphreaq, Jan 6, 2013.

1. starbucksphreaq

starbucksphreaq Junior Member

There is a very helpful thread and you may say I should take that route but I hope this request can be the most efficient with your time and much needed mentors.

I am looking for a video card with "one" goal. I have a 2560x1600 30" main monitor and am buying 2 2560x14?? monitors for left and right. I do not game. I want the best color rendition, large bit throughput, no ghosting.

Is there any single card that will support this or is it stupid to think there is...in which case what "2 of" should I be looking at.

I am hopeful that answering this may help others looking for the best 2D, HIGH res, solution.

TIA

PS You are a smart (but gnarly) crew. I think it is great! :thumbsup:

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - fuss choice Forum Date
    GTX 1050 (2GB) vs. RX 460 (4GB), what would you choose if you had to make a choice? Video Cards and Graphics Jan 18, 2017
    Help about choice. Video Cards and Graphics Dec 6, 2016
    At what price point is a 970 or 980 the best choice? Video Cards and Graphics Jul 28, 2016
    Need advice for a beginner- best GPU choice for the next few years Video Cards and Graphics Oct 22, 2015
    What's the fuss about Radeon 9800 XT Video Cards and Graphics Nov 6, 2003

3. 3DVagabond

3DVagabond Lifer

Any particular programs you are going to be using?

4. VulgarDisplay

VulgarDisplay Diamond Member

For your criteria you should look more at monitor choice and less at video cards. Ghosting and Color accuracy are almost exclusively monitor related.

5. Grooveriding

Grooveriding Diamond Member

Since you are planning on using 3 very high resolution monitors; a good place to start with is giving us the make/models of the monitors. For connectivity reasons the inputs on the monitors are important when you are using 3 monitors, even more so when you are dealing with high resolutions like you are that require DVI-DL, DP, HDMI 1.4.

6. jacktesterson

jacktesterson Diamond Member

Buy monitors with Display ports to make life easier