i am tired and sleepy.....

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001
and its freaken 2 am, but i cant sleep!!! i went and laid down ont he couch for like an 40 mins with my eyes closed listening to the radio and still didnt fall asleep!! :(

edit: my sh!tty spelling!!!!!!!!!

TripleJ

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2001
I get the feeling you're an insomniac. Read a book or watch some boring TV. Doing boring things makes you go to sleep. You need to break the cycle of your mind so it can go into sleep mode.

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001
nyquil doesnt do sh!tttttt, i tried all kinds of that stuff before, never even makes me sleepy...

oh, feel free to nef in this post too!

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Just got to work and I´m tired and sleepy, and I wont be able to sleep for 8 hours :|

TripleJ

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2001
OK. There's only about 4 of us in here at the moment it seems. Pulpp, Pooht, Mackstan and myself. I'm outa here for an hour or so, so I'll leave it up to you guys to hold the fort. Seeya! :)

[edit]Woops, sorry Czar, didn't see you there.[/edit]

perfectlysane

Nov 12, 2000
Today (yesterday) has sucked, went on a 1 hour trip to go buy a home theater system, so now i'm broke. but on they way back home ran out of gas, coasted 15 miles down hill. blahblah, driving around just now went to get some food and was comming back home and yet again the truck died. walked a few miles got a jug of gas... grrr

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001
one of my friends used to work as a bartender, her shift would end around 1 am, i used to just go there and sit around drinking beer and wasting time until she closes..... well partially to make sure she got home safe too.....

Pooht

Jan 22, 2001

<< Today (yesterday) has sucked, went on a 1 hour trip to go buy a home theater system, so now i'm broke. but on they way back home ran out of gas, coasted 15 miles down hill. blahblah, driving around just now went to get some food and was comming back home and yet again the truck died. walked a few miles got a jug of gas... grrr >>

heh...you think that sucks...i just found out today that the girl i liked and the one that liked me...likes some chick too :frown:

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001
lol, good thing you reminded me of filling the car with gas, it was on E when i left yesterday morning and then i went for a drive in the evening and still didnt fill it.

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001

<< heh...you think that sucks...i just found out today that the girl i liked and the one that
liked me...likes some chick too :frown:
>>

not sure i get ya, you mean she is a lesbo?

Pooht

Jan 22, 2001
bi i think....i asked her if i could watch, but she didnt like that idea too much

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001

<< bi i think....i asked her if i could watch, but she didnt like that idea too much >>

hahaha, bummer :)

Pooht

Jan 22, 2001
i need to go to bed soon...the sun will be up in about an hour...i like to be in bed before it gets too bright in my room :)

CattyKathy

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2001

<< ahhhhhhhhhhh, i want shark fin soup!!!!!!!! bring me some!! >>

Hee hee, I had some 2 days ago, neener neener neener... hee hee j/k :p Man the food are awesome! ~me gonna get fat~

pulpp

Platinum Member
May 14, 2001

<< So how come u can't fall asleep? too much thinking? things on ur mind? >>

yeah, basically... i guess i just need to start changing my routine and then maybe i will be sleeping earlier.