I am so tired that I...

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Inspired by my day so far. Long story short, 80 hour work weeks have resulted in the following brain/body failures today:
1. Misspelling my last name 3 times (hand written) in one sitting
2. After completing my on-site survey I promptly fell asleep in one of the work cars while trying to warm up
3. I cannot, for the life of me, find where I put my stapler. It was here an hour ago....

EDIT: In addition to misspelling almost everyword I type

What about you guys?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
I generally get really irritable, or I ramble on and on about inane topics. Then people give me that look that says, "Why are you telling me this?" That's when I know to go home for the day.

Just sucks when that happens at 9AM. :D

MmmSkyscraper

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Exterous
3. I cannot, for the life of me, find where I put my stapler. It was here an hour ago....

Was it a red one? :shiftyeyes;

I caught myself trying to walk out of a store without paying for the food I'd picked up. That happened 2 or 3 times in a fortnight, and each time I ran back to the till like Jack Bauer was after me :eek:

igowerf

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
I poured orange juice onto my cereal and then put the cereal back into the refrigerator once.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
Originally posted by: igowerf
I poured orange juice onto my cereal and then put the cereal back into the refrigerator once.
I've poured OJ into my cereal too....didn't taste very good

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
I've put the box of cereal into the fridge and the milk into the pantry when I've been really tired.

When I'm really tired and trying to read something, I end up reading it 5-10 times before I comprehend it. And then I usually forget it right after. If I'm writing something, the end product is usually gibberish.

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
Originally posted by: The Green Bean
fcvk you

?

I haven't done the OJ thing (but I imagine it tastes horrible) but i did put ice cream in the pantry. Fortunately I realized my mistake when I wondered why I was putting chocolate chips in the freezer

Jun 19, 2004
I had a "Deep conversation" with my gf last night when I should have been in bed. I tend to speak my mind even moreso than normal when I'm tired. Looking at her last night and just saying "So what the hell is your problem?" didn't go over too well.

sleep deprivation FTL!