I am sad to report

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DarthKyrie

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2016
People were already insulting Barron, so don't act like "They took the high-road only until Trump went low"

Chelsea Clinton comes to mind during the '90s and then there were the Obama girls that were targets of the Reichwing media from 2007 thru to this day. Attacking the adult children of pols I have no problem with other than the fact that it makes no sense at all because they are adults and make their own choices, it's not like they needed permission from mommy and daddy to go out with their friends, see the behavior of the Bush twins.

Rush Limbaugh set the precedent with attacking the underage kids of President's so quit your bitching.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Yes, when someone simply mentioned Barron’s name during Trump’s impeachment conservatives fell over every available fainting couch because they were so upset.

I for one am shocked that their outrage was not genuine. How could we have possibly guessed.

They wouldn't know how to act at all unless their panties were in a knot about something. I'm very much in favor of leaving Barron out of it. To do otherwise is just to mimic the deplorables. It's no way to lay claim to integrity & common decency.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
They wouldn't know how to act at all unless their panties were in a knot about something. I'm very much in favor of leaving Barron out of it. To do otherwise is just to mimic the deplorables. It's no way to lay claim to integrity & common decency.
Barron should be left out of it for sure. The other Trump kids though they choose to enter the public sphere are fair game.