I am requesting a DEMOTION in my member status

SlickWilly

Banned
Oct 30, 1999
Hey Mods,

Do you think you could demote my status to "puny member" or "worthless maggot"? Or anything to that effect?

Thanks.

P.S. Why? Just because I don't believe in the caste system.

Nope.
You aren't worth it. :D

AnandTech Moderator

SlickWilly

Banned
Oct 30, 1999
Cute ;)

I'm serious though, I really really really want "puny member" or as low as I can go without being banned :)

"Dismembered" suits you just fine.

AnandTech Moderator

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I vote Slick Willy be granted the title, "Paulson-like". :D

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
SlickWilly: Even if you never get the title you desire, rest assured that you will always be a puny member and worthless maggot in my heart. ;)

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
by asking for a status, even one supposedly lower than junior member, your making a big deal out of member status then if you just ignored it all together.

unless of course you just want to be different and have your own status.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Very, very few people around here have been (un?)lucky enough to get their own "special" titles. Among them were a group of trolls that found their way over here from ARS Technica. They ended up with names like "Ars Liquor," "Head Up Ars," & other such derivations of "Ars." While it was funny as hell, & they were quite proud of their titles, they eventually got changed to normal titles & that was the end of that. Paulson also enjoyed "Most Improved" for a while, but that too went away.

The only people (not banned) that I know of right now that have their own titles are WombatWoman (Den Mother), Zuni (fuseTalk Developer), & Anand Lal Shimpi himself (The Boss). Everyone else, save for the omnipresent moderators, have normal titles.

Viper GTS

M00T

Golden Member
Mar 12, 2000
i've got a special title... it just doesn't show up under my name :(

NEF... although i don't really understand the title :eek:

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999

<< Hey Mods,

Do you think you could demote my status to &quot;puny member&quot;
>>

Now you know that you aren't allowed to talk about your sexual organs here. :p

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i don't think the puny member referred to his organ.

but i am doubting that worthless maggot isn't.

Scifione

Jul 3, 2000
Hmmmmmmmmm!
I would vote to give SlickWilly NEF status, but that might send him on an ego trip the likes of witch we have never seen. I agree you are not worth it. No, this is not a caste system. It is more of a class system. You can work your way up if you don't get banned for doing something stupid.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
[not part of thread]

Red, you look a little different. Did you get a new haircut? New clothes maybe? ;)

[/not part of thread]

brandc

Nov 28, 1999

<< Even if you never get the title you desire, rest assured that you will always be a puny member and worthless maggot in my heart. >>

GF, you're the quintessence of niceness and empathy. What are you doing in a place like this?

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
SlickWilly, it looks like your request has been granted. I'm not sure &quot;former member&quot; is what you were going for, though.

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I think Slick Willy's status should be &quot;The Prez&quot; or, perhaps, &quot;Cigar Smoker&quot;. :D

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
GF, you're the quintessence of niceness and empathy. What are you doing in a place like this?

I like to keep you guessing BrandC. ;)

Hyper99

Banned
Jun 14, 2000
GF you are the nicest person I have met
You are alway cheerful and alway making other feel good. :)
what I say is very true and that god will bless you and your whole famly and my as well I sometime pray to god too because I am quite lost in this world because so many people are misleading each other I became completely lost where I would just sit there and stare at the mirror for day. I make more friend with christian people then anyone else they have very well accepted anyone regardless of their races