I am preparing to sue the US government over military weapons

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
D

Deleted member 4644

Originally posted by: schmedy
Well LordSegan don't you fret one bit since you are in ultra-liberal Republik of Kalifornia and it is illegal to even own a firecracker you life will be spared. You are one of those wackko's out there wanting to ban the sale of ammo in LA so gangs can't get it, yes all of the weapons gangs get are thru legal means. Go pray to you statue of Boxer and Feinstein and you will be whisked away to the land of stupid laws and all will be well. No I remembered one of the reasons I left CA, gun grabbing nuts like you who think that everyone is out to get them.

Chill out big guy. WHERE did I mention that I wanted to take guns away or ban ammo. This mofo had guided missiles, not some backwoods shotgun. How dare you presume to know my stance on gun control. Im upset that the government sold this guy these weapons without first figuring out if he was a citizen. IF you could read, you would notice the government only made 6000 of these special bunker busting munitions. I wonder why he had 2500 of em??

brtspears2

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2000
2500 explosive....wow, brings me back to the day, when I'd lite 100 firecrackers in a row...

I take it this "kid" never grew up, heh. But damn, I'd like to have some missles, an APC, perhaps a F-16 for good measure.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
I think you should leave the Daily Bruin out of this. Don't want them to think the entire UCLA student body is this naive. :)

Feb 10, 2000
How, exactly, have you personally been injured by this alleged negligence on the part of the federal government? Unless you are prepared to show that, be prepared to lose. As you will learn if you seriously pursue this silliness, you will first have to file an administrative claim under the Federal Tort Claims Act. Once your claim has been denied, or six months have elapsed, you may file suit in any federal district court. The thing is, no self-respecting attorney will agree to represent you, which will pretty much completely hamstring your suit.

I do not see you on the editorial staff of the Bruin - is there some reason you have included their URL in your signature?

D

Deleted member 4644

Originally posted by: pulse8
I think you should leave the Daily Bruin out of this. Don't want them to think the entire UCLA student body is this naive. :)

Yea, but since only you guys are seeing this, its ok :p