I am not a RICE DAMMNIT! WHY WON'T PEOPLE LISTEN ARHHH!!!!!!

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Dammnit, some section of my exhast line has a hole in it and it is noisy as hell....:|

Imagine the sound of a riced out civic with a gallon-sized coffee can ...coming out of a straw.

Damnnit.:|

I don't have the money to fix it either right now so for the mean time everywhere I go I get dirty looks from people and stuff...

:|:|:|:|I AM NOT A RICER DAMMNIT!:|:|:|:|

phew..that felt real good.....:cool:

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: rudeguy
duct tape is your friend

I need to find out where the hole is.....

<----not a car guy because he has other things to do.....

If i ever get some free time I will learn...otherwise...guess I have to take it to the shop

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
You drive a japanese car...

Your car makes fart noises...

You are a ricer...

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Metallic muffler tape. And get rid of the pink fur on the dash and the fuzzy dingleballs you have plastered around the windshield...

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: IGBT
Metallic muffler tape. And get rid of the pink fur on the dash and the fuzzy dingleballs you have plastered around the windshield...

AHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
:|

:|:|
:|
:|:|

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Phuz
I got the same problem with my Accord.

I don't care, though.

I really doesn't affect me too much.....for some reason the car feels just A LITTLE sluggush..but other than that I don't care...

The dirty looks from people however....:|

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Goosemaster
Dammnit, some section of my exhast line has a hole in it and it is noisy as hell....:|

Imagine the sound of a riced out civic with a gallon-sized coffee can ...coming out of a straw.

Damnnit.:|

I don't have the money to fix it either right now so for the mean time everywhere I go I get dirty looks from people and stuff...

:|:|:|:|I AM NOT A RICER DAMMNIT!:|:|:|:|

phew..that felt real good.....:cool:

Do not worry about it. Only a jerk would judge you based solely on the way your exhaust sounds.

ThaGrandCow

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Mwilding

You are a ricer...

***confirmed***

- M4H

After your week of being a ricer you are now no longer able to say that to people :p
Also, what happened to your "OMFG NOES!! /me = teh ricer" thread?

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: ThaGrandCow
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: Mwilding

You are a ricer...

***confirmed***

- M4H

After your week of being a ricer you are now no longer able to say that to people :p
Also, what happened to your "OMFG NOES!! /me = teh ricer" thread?

Oh, no. If anything, that week of hell gives me the right ... no, the duty to say that. Anyone who would do something like that to their car on purpose probably rode in a different type of vehicle as a child.

BTW, my "ricer" thread still exists and is lacking pics. I finally did get the new car though. Maybe I'll mosey up to the dealership and see if the Ricebox is still there. :D

- M4H